18" wheels for sale 5x108

Soopa009

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought these wheels a couple months ago, knew they would fit the ls so I decided to take the plunge. When I got them they had road rashes and scuffs so I decided to try and sand them down best I could and repaint them. I painted the wheels with a duplicolor ‘wheel’ rattle can, the paint looks really good. I then had a friend clear coat them professionally because I didn’t want them chipping or flaking at all. Just turns out I think I want 19’s instead of 18’s. They are Jaguar X Type 18" x 7.5 Spoke Protues Style wheels, not 100% sure about the offset but I am pretty sure its high 40’s. These do still show dings and such from close up, but from a step back they still look very nice. I took pictures of all the wheels and zoomed in on the marks of each wheel. I am looking to get $600 +shipping but will listen to serious offers. I have tires too that I will throw in for another $150 if they want them. They have great tread left on them (used only one summer) previous owner states and they look like it too. They are 225/40/18R cooper zeon zpt tires. The tread I would say has about 85% life left on them. If I missed anything just ask/comment thanks guys
Some reason photobucket is messing up so I cant upload the tires. but here is everything else
Wheel 1
4.jpg

31.jpg

wheel 2-3 both in the same condition
IMAG0150.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

21.jpg

Wheel 4 - Worse of the 4
1.jpg

12.jpg

They were just primed at this stage, just showing how they would kinda look.
IMAG0137.jpg

I think they look great and if I had the extra $ right now I'd buy them. Good luck with the sale man they should go fast

Nope, I'm alright with the little bit of rubbing I have, plus a heat gun to the front wheel wells would fix most of it. I've just never seen a set of those wheels on an LS before, and it's starting to draw me in.

i feel the same way haha

they look good on his car already, imagine when he lowers that thing!

Update: Ill cut shipping costs $600 without tires shipped anywhere..

Members online

No members online now.
Back