17" Polished Cobra R's With GOOD Hankooks

94m5

Dmaup's Daddy
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well, I'm tired of these sitting in the garage. These are the wheels off of my old 98. 10000 miles on the tires, but ALOT left on them. They will need polished as I have'nt had time to do it since last winter.

I would rate them 95% when cleaned up. I'll have better pictures after I return from Illinois next week. I am willing to take the time and polish them, but would prolly have to charge a bit extra for the time.

I would like 950 plus shipping.

EDIT!!! Changed a bit of the information 11-17-06

Last edited:
94m5 said:
Well, I'm tired of these sitting in the garage. These are the wheels off of my old 98. 10000 miles on them, but ALOT left on them. They will need polished really well as I have'nt had time to do it since last winter.

I would rate them 95% when cleaned up. I'll have better pictures after I return from Illinois next week.

I would like 950 plus shipping.
Do you think those would fit my 1994 Mark?

The fact he asked if they would fit a '94 clearly shows that he lacks the mechanical ability and knowledge to even know what a hub swap is, let alone actually doing it. Seemed like a pretty safe answer to me.

Thomas

Dern Humpus said:
If he has the mustang hubs.... blatantly answering yes to that question is a little irresponsible. Sorry.

Blatantly commenting on an unknown subject is a little irresposible also......*owned*

Alex, (Frogman) and I were talking VIA MSN instant messenger when I posted this thread. So he does know what they are.

For future reference, They are standard VIII bolt pattern with a 36MM offset. 275-40-17's are the size all the way around.

http://www.hankooktireusa.com/product/tire_detail.asp?pid=5 <------ This model

Further information....

I will be in Illinois from the 22nd to the sunday after thanksgiving.

I am willing to meet someome halfway (with in reason) from springfield illinois. Just give me a few bucks for gas. This should save quite a bit on shipping.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.
Back