1500 Members - Woo Hoo!

geez a far cry from 13??? lol atleast i am in the first half. just think that means 800 sum members since july unreal.

if you could make a printer frendley 12 card or more I could print them out cut em up. and pass them out. I work at a shop and see meeny a lincoln come throw

What!!!! Somebody bumped me? Well, that f'in Joey. He said I was the one and only to be his first mate, and now, after I have devoted half my life to raising his child, I find out he has been cheating on me the whole time!!. Where's the Vodka, and the keys to my Mercedes? He's gonna pay.

MonsterMark said:
What!!!! Somebody bumped me? Well, that f'in Joey. He said I was the one and only to be his first mate, and now, after I have devoted half my life to raising his child, I find out he has been cheating on me the whole time!!. Where's the Vodka, and the keys to my Mercedes? He's gonna pay.

:) Chill- I have a second acct set up as userid2 -a test account.

Your the first after me bryan.

Joeychgo said:
:) Chill- I have a second acct set up as userid2 -a test account.

Your the first after me bryan.

Ohhhhh, in other words, he has a second name to troll on us.... very interesting, very, very, interesting...

:joke

If you only knew.

>
>
>
>
Over 50% of the registered members are actually aliases of Joey. The guy has deep, deep issues. I counted once. Over 25 personalities, ranging from manic depressive to eclectic sexual hound dog.!!!. A real disorder if you ask me.

I've tried. It's tough having a real conversation with him, if you know what I mean.
icon10.gif

Forgive Bryan guys - he spent all day with the Baby While Mrs Monstermark was out someplace - I was on the phone with him earlier and got nervous when he said something about breast feeding.

The guy is in terrible need of a vacation - I think he has snapped. Someone needs to help him.

I'm at the 1/2 point @ 751 (not exactly,but close enough.)
I'm playing that on the cash3 tomorrow!

Members online

Back