1500 Members - Woo Hoo!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:zgreenbou:zgreenbou:zgreenbou:zgreenbou:zgreenbou:zgreenbou:zgreenbou:zgreenbou:zgreenbou
sarabbey@netzero.net joined today as LVC's 1500th Member!

Welcome sarabbey@netzero.net!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Our 1 year anniversary is 2 months away - March 15th. Lets try for 2000 member by then! Maybe everyone could invite someone! Spread the word!

:V

There's two 2nd Gen MkVII's and one 00 LS8 in the parking lot of a real estate office behind my place...gotta find out who they belong to. Three lincs in one spot. Almost an omen.

Joeychgo[url="http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/member.php?u=1509" said:
sarabbey@netzero.net[/url] joined today as LVC's 1500th Member!

Welcome sarabbey@netzero.net!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Our 1 year anniversary is 2 months away - March 15th. Lets try for 2000 member by then! Maybe everyone could invite someone! Spread the word!

:V

:V :invasion: and getting bigger :invasion: :ballon :dj: :dancefool :bestwishe​

I'm trying to get 3 Lincoln owners in the area - one Mark VII's and 2 Mark VIII's

Way to go LvC!!!! Now we need more members to go to http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000287B0W/002-6854704-3444022?url=www.lincolnvscadillac.com/ and leave more positive reviews!!!

ONEBADMK8 said:
And it was said it couldn't be done.
how are we doing against the other boards...LOD and markviii.org ?,nothing really against those boards, but i don't go there anymore , just pop in once in a while,i really like this home....i had cards printed up for the lod, and have several left, i used to leave em in windshields of lincolns and handed em out at the shop, want to do the same for lvsc.so i can pimp us out more! :Beer

:V :Beer :monkey: :invasion: :dj: :invasion: :dancefool :wave :zgreenbou

:I with viiball, Joey can you send out some of those cards that we had at the last meet? I think leaving them on windshields is a great idea, actually it is what I did with those cards at the first meet in June, I know of a Couple of Lincolns and Cadillacs that park outside my school all the time, put it on there windshield they might log on.

It's been fun watching this place grow. Seems like just a couple of months ago there were only 1000 members . . . wait . . . it was just a couple of months ago. This site is snow-balling!! Congratulations to you, Joey, and the moderators for making this site what it is.

Is there any way of telling what member # I am? Just curious.

viiiball said:
how are we doing against the other boards...LOD and markviii.org ?,nothing really against those boards, but i don't go there anymore , just pop in once in a while,i really like this home....i had cards printed up for the lod, and have several left, i used to leave em in windshields of lincolns and handed em out at the shop, want to do the same for lvsc.so i can pimp us out more! :Beer
Adding members at an 9 to 1 rate vs LOD and 4 to 1 vs markviii.

It would be nice if we could just grab a file on the site, add a few lines of text with our names, etc and then be able to print them out on our own printers. That would be sweet.

Kbob said:
It's been fun watching this place grow. Seems like just a couple of months ago there were only 1000 members . . . wait . . . it was just a couple of months ago. This site is snow-balling!! Congratulations to you, Joey, and the moderators for making this site what it is.

Is there any way of telling what member # I am? Just curious.

That a hint Bryan?

MonsterMark said:
Adding members at an 9 to 1 rate vs LOD and 4 to 1 vs markviii.

It would be nice if we could just grab a file on the site, add a few lines of text with our names, etc and then be able to print them out on our own printers. That would be sweet.

:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

If cards are being made send some my way and i will pass them out to some lincoln owners i meet.

Congrats Joey! I'll try my best to recruit more members.

Mespock, the Amazon thing "SUGZ" big time. (they want you to enter a credit card#)
and it's VERY RARE I can trust anyone enough with that kind of info on-line.I tried though. (It's all good though, ;) )

I wonder what the break down is... # Cadillac vs. #Lincoln.. or # of each vehicle
Joeychgo, you got this one?

LBK_LS said:
I wonder what the break down is... # Cadillac vs. #Lincoln.. or # of each vehicle
Joeychgo, you got this one?

Not accurate. About half the members came in before that became a question on the registration. But I would speculate that about 40% own a caddy. There have been quite a few Caddy registrations lately. They dont seem to post as much.

pepperman said:
:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

If cards are being made send some my way and i will pass them out to some lincoln owners i meet.
where did my post go?....

viiiball said:
where did my post go?....

well here it is again....www.vistaprint.com you can have free cards printed there, I also had an idea for a referral program,for every referral you get a point if they join gold you get 2 points....save points and trade for cool stuff like lvc decals, lincoln watch,free memberships and so forth....whatta you think? :Beer :feedback

just put a refferal line in the sign up part of the club, i know it'll be 1 more thing, but it would be fun, maybe you could save points for enties to monthly drawings, for gift certificates, gift cards etc.......feedback! :Beer :Beer

Members online

Back