$1000 LSC 1998 with pics

i may go look at it, might could pick it up super cheap bought mine for $450

is it really yellow?

finding a mark for a grand that doesn't need air work would basically be like winning the lottery.

and why is the door handle black?

the car was originally black is my guess.

The handles black cause its a replacement that never got painted body color.

i guess for $1000, it is a good thing that it has been repaired:)

"Needs tuneup" Thats code for "It runs like chit and I have no idea why" If it ran well it would be worth double even on a slammed air ride.

is it really yellow?

finding a mark for a grand that doesn't need air work would basically be like winning the lottery.

and why is the door handle black?

i payed a grand for mine, and the air ride still works amazing! also only had 59K on it when i bought it. :)

LMAO, the radio worked.. but the amp fried on me after 8 months :(

btw, thanks again for getting me that amp!!!

I just got back from looking at this one. HIDs do not work, rear neon doesnt work. Interior is trashed. It sat for over a year, and the exhaust is rotten. I went looking thinking it would make a decent parts car, but there arent any decent parts on it.

I just got back from looking at this one. HIDs do not work, rear neon doesnt work. Interior is trashed. It sat for over a year, and the exhaust is rotten. I went looking thinking it would make a decent parts car, but there arent any decent parts on it.

Welcome to the club...Nashville has the coolest members...cadilackman, zt, uhh myself :D...and now you. Thanks for the update...did it start? And for the LS guy...how did that paint job from black to yellow look?

are u serious? trashed meaning needs cleaning or everything re done?

I didnt take pictures, but the carpet was toast, the front and rear seats were stained and torn, the headlinger was coming down, the console was broken and stained, the door panels were junk etc. It does have a sunroof and heated seats, but I dont know if either worked. There was a good sized dent in the trunk lid, and the rear neon was cracked and full of moisture. He told me there was a guy waiting to wire him money for the car around noon, I hope that isnt you because I wouldnt have given $400 for the car. Even the octastars had chrome coming off and were corroded.

Members online

No members online now.
Back