$1000.00 HID's on ebay

They are listed as halogen, not HID.

And you can get these sets for about $600. Just a seller trying to scam the unknowing...

I'll kick whoever buys that right in the balls. Thats outrageous

I'll kick whoever buys that right in the balls. That's outrageous
Oops...thank goodness I live too far away for you to reach me, Rev
(Rev-->
kick_in_nuts.gif
<--Dan)...I just bought 3 pair...

Figured I had nothing else to spend 3 grand on...
biggrin.gif

:cool:

thats the jerk off who just got banned from here. he went by markpartsforsale. he is the one who constantly writes to my father in laws ebay account telling us to give up selling parts for them, they dont sell, all we do is waste our time and our prices are rediculous, he harrass's sonny about his parts and prices too, the guys a duchebag.

tell you what though, on a good day i wouldnt try to rape someone for a set of headlights that expensive, and they are off his dads car, so he says, here is a quote from his post on another board he should be banned from....

"" I have a set of CRYSTAL CLEAR headlights. They were only on my fathers car for 4 weeks until he was side swiped and insurance company totaled car. He bought car back for a parts car. He sent me pictures of the lights and they are on their way to my house now from UPS He asked me to sell them for him. Not sure how to upload pictures for you guys! he paid $700 each side! asking $900 for both sides! ""

he must have wiped them down with anal lube to clean them up thats why he now wants that extra 100 bucks.

i didnt like his harrassment , i'd like to put my fist into the side of his mouth though!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back