10 spoke with brand new tires!!!

KainDTE

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey how much could I get for a set of 4 10 spokes with brand new Falken Ziex 225/60/R16 I just paid $500 for the tires alone!!! Not chrome just silver!

Just the ones in my garage i'll take some more later there in pretty good condition... a couple little curb bites but thats about it i'll clean the inside and everything before I send them out so they will be perfect when they arrive

Yeah I've got a set of chrome 10 spokes with brand new tires too, I thought about selling them but people dont seem to have the money for them, then again I wonder if I should just keep em. So for now they are sitting in my garage.

I need a set of chrome 10 spokes - need to be perfect, or close to it. Dont need new rubber, already got a set in the garage.

turborich said:
Yeah I've got a set of chrome 10 spokes with brand new tires too, I thought about selling them but people dont seem to have the money for them, then again I wonder if I should just keep em. So for now they are sitting in my garage.

I had to replace my chromes, they were totally rotted away wouldn't even hold air. I would have been happy to buy a set of chromes but settled for the factory standard rim, which looks fine but not as nice as the 10 spoke chromes. I think there would be plenty of people with the money to buy them, put them on Ebay. Mine came via DHL packaged two in a box, it was about $65 for shipping, not that bad really. I would think you could easily get $400 to $500 for them maybe more.

KainDTE said:
Hey how much could I get for a set of 4 10 spokes with brand new Falken Ziex 225/60/R16 I just paid $500 for the tires alone!!! Not chrome just silver!

You paid too much for the tires where did you get them at?

I got them on mine and paid only $50 for my nice 10 spoke chorme rims.....

Paid Under $300 for the tires.

OldRelayer said:
I think there would be plenty of people with the money to buy them, put them on Ebay. Mine came via DHL packaged two in a box, it was about $65 for shipping, not that bad really. I would think you could easily get $400 to $500 for them maybe more.

I completely agree with OldRelayer. Get them listed on eBay with a lot of good pictures. You'll get good money for them if they're in great shape.

I have 10 spokes(not chrome) but they are warpped. What should I do with them?

Make great bar stools, boat acnhors... just kiddin'.

not sure if they can be fixed or not.

Damn. I want some 10 spokers. I don't like my aftermarket wheels, the stick on weights fell off :mad: . I gotta rebalance them soon. I'll clean the, off real good so that doesn't happen again.
Seems like I am ALWAYS doing something to this car.

I bought my ten spokes mint for $650 bucks. Had the practically new rubber from my totalled '94. I just took two off at a time, put them in the back of my maxima and drove them to the tire place, got them to put bald tires on them that they were throwing away and did them two at a time. Now they look super purdy. :D

I have the original wheels, but the chrome is all peeling off, and they won't hold air anymore. Probably going to the scrap guy. I don't know what this particular style is called.

Members online

No members online now.
Back