Mad Max's Interceptor:

madmaxes.jpg

Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds (almost cliche now, though):

1967%20ford%20mustang%20eleanor%20f.JPG

Christine:

christine.jpg

Charlie Sheen's Wraith car (dumb movie, cool car at the time):

wraith2.jpg

Herbie the love bug? Maybe Geno's bug from hell should be there but not that gay car. And any car from the Fast and the Furious should automatically be denied unless it's American muscle with the original engine. Not that gay Mustang with the Toyota? engine in it.

The fast and the furious Nissan is a joke. I always likked the Lotus Espirit From Bond "The spy who loved me" awesome car, Anyone remember the awesome 1938 Cord sedan Taxi cab Alec Baldwin rode around in, in the movie "The Shadow"? Why isn't the Ghostbusters Cadillac Ambulance on the list? That thing was awesome. Theres an awesome staff car in the movie "The league of extraordinary gentlemen" with Sean Connery. Looked like a oversized futuristic Excalibur.

What about the Wayne's World Pinto with the custom flames?

Who cares if its old thread.
My 5 in order,

The General Lee
Eleanor
Knight Rider (original)
Starsky & Hutch's Gran Torino
Bumble Bee Camaro

A car that should have made it to film-Buick Grand National... and a Lincoln LS.

Wraith cars totally BLEW hard!!! Lame asssss movie too. Shouldn't even be in the list, LOL. The MM Intercepter IS and ALWAYS will be IT in my book. That car haunted me sisnce I saw it in 79 and still does.

thats actually my dream to build a replica of the intercepter.

Members online

No members online now.
Back