1/2 way home

tigapaw

LVC Member
Reaction score
changing coils and plugs. i searched found some diagrams and pictures and away i went. i had no idea how easy it would be to remove the intake manifold.
a few hoses here a few elctrical connections there and it's apart.now if my coils arrive tommorrow i'll be back in the saddle again.
there was a time when i would never have considered doing auto repair, but my wife is the one who said we can do this. so i did it while she was at work :cool:
great forum and thanks for some solid help

changing coils and plugs. i searched found some diagrams and pictures and away i went. i had no idea how easy it would be to remove the intake manifold.
a few hoses here a few elctrical connections there and it's apart.now if my coils arrive tommorrow i'll be back in the saddle again.
there was a time when i would never have considered doing auto repair, but my wife is the one who said we can do this. so i did it while she was at work :cool:
great forum and thanks for some solid help

We?????? That usually means I get asked numerous times when I'll be done!!!!!

05 v6 ls used Motorcraft DG528 Ignition Coils
took about 1 1/2 hours to put it back together last night
bled it today and i'm purring again
and how hard would it be to have a valve instead of that stupid rubber screw on the bleed hose

Last edited:
I think I know what you meant, but I REALLY hope you didn't put used coils in there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back