06 headlights, springs & lip installed!

wi812

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally put everything on after this looong winter!

will post more pics soon in the mean time tell me what you think!

YGP1758.jpg

Front looks good from what I can see. When you get a chance put up some more pics of the sides.

I like how it looks. It's got an aggressive appearance. Odd place for a picture tho. Almost as if you were symbolizing the production and aftermarket of the LS, Dead:D

I like how it looks. It's got an aggressive appearance. Odd place for a picture tho. Almost as if you were symbolizing the production and aftermarket of the LS, Dead:D

Haha my thoughts exactly

I like it! But a graveyard?

Thanks ...and yea the graveyard is right around the block from my house so I figured why not..lol Just think about it this way, the ls symbolizes a beautiful vehicle and the graveyard symbolizes the other cars on the road who dont compare to the luxury of a Lincoln, so therefore their dead!

I have been waiting for him to tell us that.

Do you plan on cleaning up the fitment a bit? IE. filling in the seam between it and the bumper maybe so it looks more natural.

Looks good but for some reason I would rather see that lip on a car thats alot lower.

Great work with the headlights!!!

I think its the lip to the body kit that no one on here has. There are pics of it on here. In the pics the kit looks like its not on right.

yea thats the one. I think i might be wrong that one looks a lil biger

mold it to your bumper and it'll look real flush. looks nice regardless

Members online

Back