04 LS Bumper to 06 LSE Bumper conversion help needed

TAZ1521

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm going from a standard stock 04 LS Bumper to an 06 LSE Bumper. I have the new bumper, and the new fog lights, but my question is how do I mount the fog lights to either the bumper or the car? Do I need another bracket or something? Doesn't seem like they could be drilled directly into the bumper without damaging it. So I feel like i'm missing something here.

Can only be thankful he's not trying to wire 2nd GEN headlamps to a 1st GEN.

Oh, forgot to mention I went with the stock LSE fog lights too. Bought everything through a family member who owns a few body shops so I got everything at a discounted price, but theyre all brand new parts from the dealer. So I have The 06 LSE Bumper, the 06 LSE fog lights, and the chrome trim for the bumper. So what it sounds like I need, is the fog light brackets, and probably a bottom lip of some sort since it didn't come with the bumper, and it kind of reinforced it on my current one.

...So I have The 06 LSE Bumper, the 06 LSE fog lights, and the chrome trim for the bumper. ...

That doesn't add up. LSE and chrome?

BTW, it is the bumper cover, not the bumper. Also, the 06 bumper is the 2nd gen LSE style bumper, but there was no "LSE" in 06.

Yeah, the $200 chrome trim piece that lines the inside of the grill at the bottow, pretty ridiculously priced but she'll be pretty. Everything else i'm aware of, I just didnt get my wording right, trying to make it as easy to understand as possible.

Not at all. The chrome insert that lines the grill that is already built into the bottow of the bumper cover between the fog lights. Didn't think the concept was that hard to grasp

Not at all. The chrome insert that lines the grill that is already built into the bottow of the bumper cover between the fog lights. Didn't think the concept was that hard to grasp
It is when there isn't one! No chrome on the LSE or 06 bumper cover, period. I have an 06.

He is speaking of the trim piece below the license plate in this photo:

lse-jpg.jpg

Any Wood or Chrome on the LS sucks !!!
Paint or Vinyl color match that crap as quick as possible.

Members online

No members online now.
Back