03 Cobra wheels available again.

baggedtaco

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So there were a few guys from here that expressed interest in this wheel being available again. They have been ordered. Hit me up with a PM if interested. They are about 6-10 weeks out.

wheel specs are: 17X9 Polished Finish Stock bolt pattern (5-4.25) +36mm High Offset

Cheers

Brad

Any chance of getting them in an 18x9?

My bad...I should have posted the specs...DOH!! heh

Sorry but no...I dont have an 18" cast available to me. There seems to be alot of guys that want a 17" wheel option too. So this is catering to them as well.

Will edit my thread.

Cheers

Brad

Are these the painted or the chrome ones?

I went with Polished this time. I am unable to split up my finishes now without ordering another full batch of wheels. So I figured that a polished wheel could be painted and if ya want bling a polished wheel will still get that done as well... =) One thing about this wheel though. With the flat spokes it makes it easier to polish not having all the curves of some of the other styles.

Brad

Thank you. Please tell me they will be available painted instead of chrome? ALso, how much are they for a set?

Please read above with respect to finish...I should have had that in my initial thread. Sorry for that.

Price...Im shooting for a $160ea shipped free anywhere in the L48. Assuming I dont get raped on the freight I should be able to stay very close to that price. Thanks for the interest!!

Brad

Brads the man! My wheels got here a couple of days ago and they look SOOO damn good!!

i do know how to read...it just happens that he does sell wheels for these cars and maybe he does sell them in chrome too!!! just wondering!!!

Tires are pretty cheap for 17's... Anyone wanna buy my chrome 10 spokes, they are in almost mint condition, no peeling or cracking...

Well if I sell them it would have to be local, shipping would probably be outrageous...

Yea, shipping is a hassle... what if the rims get a little damaged on their route.. don't want to take any risks... BTW, don't mean to jack this thread... now about those 03 Cobra rims... they would look so clean on my black gen 2!

I can`t remember what the recommended tire size is for these.

The most common would be a 255-45-17 @ 26.0" tall. The size that would match stock tire height would be 245-50-17 @ 26.6" tall. The 245-50-17 is not a size with alot of tire options however. The other tire is much more plentifull with respect to choices.

Of course you can also run a wide rear tire in a 275-40-17 which is on the short side but a common size. Or you can run the 285-40-17. Running either of these will limit how much you can lower the car without rolling the rear fender lips. Always an issue when going with big rear rubber.

Hope that helps. =)

Brad

Brads the man! My wheels got here a couple of days ago and they look SOOO damn good!!
Thanks for the kind words Cody!! Glad you are happy with them. :)

do u have any in chrome? if so, how much are those?
Sorry but no chrome...There is an explanation above...Wish I could build everything but I just cant...heh

When you sell 18" Black cobra replicas in our bolt pattern then ill buy some. lol.
Yea as already explained, I dont have the cast for 18's. Wish I did...heh

Cheers!!

Members online

Back