03 Cobra wheels available again.

damn i wish you could, i got some 18" rubber sittin here.............

Your Mark is beggin' for these...=)

The fit doesnt get any better...=)

James Craigs MarkVIII
3449058519_62750d2d4b.jpg

3449863328_fd5b94eed3.jpg

3449870424_384e30b81d.jpg

3449065185_ff79ac297b.jpg

That is one of the few base model Marks that doesn't make me want to Vomit.... I really dig that car!

The rims I have on my car are from Brad... Great guy to work with... I would recommend him to anyone! :D

OK...These wheels are on a truck headed for the shop. They should be on my floor in 3-4 days.

You can contact the shop and confirm your order. Dont wait on these if ya want them. They will not last. 6 out of 10 sets are already spoken for.

Brad

AAAAAHHH AWESOME!!! Finally!! ive been wantin these since i sawem on my buddies a few years ago!! BUT any chance on an fr500 possibility? If so ill wait :D Black with aluminum lip preferably.... And how many sets of the 03's do you have?

AAAAAHHH AWESOME!!! Finally!! ive been wantin these since i sawem on my buddies a few years ago!! BUT any chance on an fr500 possibility? If so ill wait :D Black with aluminum lip preferably.... And how many sets of the 03's do you have?

I already tried to build the FR500 and it ended up not being a wheel we could convert to 5-4.25...It was an issue with the cast and how the wheel turned out being unsafe or not passing one of their tests. Even though somehow it was rumored that we had ran our of money or gone broke...."Shaking Head"...

As mentioned above...We built 10 sets and 6 are unofficialy spoken for.

Brad

Members online

No members online now.
Back