03 cobra front brakes

Where these redrilled to the mark bolt pattern?

If they are 13" rotors you will need to run a 17" wheel or larger.

No they came off my 03 cobra and have mustang bolt pattern, and yes you have to run 17 inch wheels. Reason I pulled them was so I could run 15 inch skinnies up front

you're selling the Cobra calipers without the banjo bolts?

Dn you can use stock brake lines with a little grinding.
Never mind you may need the bolts though
Been a wile since I did mine

the stock Mark BB and the Cobra BB are different- Cobra is bigger with a different thread pitch...I think the Mark brake line metal end has to be shaved for use with a Corvette PBR caliper, not with the Cobra PBR calipers.....and just the passenger side

No they are coming complete, comes with everything including the brake lines. But I was told to use them with mark brakes lines you need different banjo bolts

that's right, the cobra bb is larger, but it fits through the square metal end of the mark brake line....new copper washers should be used when swapping

image.gif

I'm willing to sell just calipers and brackets

Did you ever get rid of the headliner from that Mark you had? I got the message center buttons from you, I believe and they worked perfect. I lov'em:) but thought I'd ask about the headliner.Seems like I was going to get it but never heard anything else about it. I don't think it had the moon roof and that's why I was wanting it.

Did you ever get rid of the headliner from that Mark you had? I got the message center buttons from you, I believe and they worked perfect. I lov'em:) but thought I'd ask about the headliner.Seems like I was going to get it but never heard anything else about it. I don't think it had the moon roof and that's why I was wanting it.

Shoot me a text if you still want that headliner it's still sitting in my bedroom.

Members online

No members online now.
Back