03-04 Lincoln LS Grill.

John_P007

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 03 Lincoln LS and I wanted a chrome grill for it. I got one from ebay which I was told should fit my car. Well, it didn't (selling back on ebay) and I called US speed (think that was the name) because they are posting a 2000-03 grill, when I called and asked him if the 00 and 03 where the same because they changed the grill in 03 said that the 03 LS grill was a 2 pieces grill and I informed him mine isn't and he told me that I must have a 03.5 or 04 grill and there is NOTHING for my car.

Is that true I know there is an LSE grill but I love the chrome and I want both the top piece and the inside part to be all chromed out (best of LS and LSE I guess) can anyone help? I love the mesh look too but ran into the same problem, plus I still want the Lincoln emblem to show.

Any help would be great...... Oh also I saw a pic of someone's LS with a silver top (same color as center area on 03-04 LS's just like how the factory wood steering wheel looks but with that silver satin look where the wood would go ) on there steering wheel I thought it looked really sharp and would like that on mine since I don't have a wood wheel...

LS 00-02 were all two piece - chrome cap. 03-04 are single piece.

but the hoods are all the same - so you can swap them is you have all the pieces. Most aftermarket (IIRC) are for 00-02 so if you want to swap you'll need to get the chrome cap from a 00-02 LS to add to your purchase.

the McLaren grill Ken (GrayGhost1) sells is a one piece unit that fits all years.

Last edited:
John_P007 said:
I have a 03 Lincoln LS and I wanted a chrome grill for it. I got one from ebay which I was told should fit my car. Well, it didn't (selling back on ebay) and I called US speed (think that was the name) because they are posting a 2000-03 grill, when I called and asked him if the 00 and 03 where the same because they changed the grill in 03 said that the 03 LS grill was a 2 pieces grill and I informed him mine isn't and he told me that I must have a 03.5 or 04 grill and there is NOTHING for my car.

Is that true I know there is an LSE grill but I love the chrome and I want both the top piece and the inside part to be all chromed out (best of LS and LSE I guess) can anyone help? I love the mesh look too but ran into the same problem, plus I still want the Lincoln emblem to show.

Any help would be great...... Oh also I saw a pic of someone's LS with a silver top (same color as center area on 03-04 LS's just like how the factory wood steering wheel looks but with that silver satin look where the wood would go ) on there steering wheel I thought it looked really sharp and would like that on mine since I don't have a wood wheel...

I have the McLaren grilles and they fit all years. You can't use those Trenz grilles with the 03-04 grilles because it would destroy the grille trying to take it apart to fit the Trenz grilles.

As for the steering wheel, you saw that from www.lincolndde.com/gallery. Jeremy's car has that silver frost section on his steering wheel where the wood went. There is a place called www.american-stitches.com that can custom cover your steering wheel and add any color you want to the center section. The only thing is they charge around $300 per steering wheel to recover and add the piece. However, they were at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas this past year and several folks said they had quality items.

THANKS, I just went to that site and it's SICK :) They look awsome but I don't want to play around w/my steering wheel and take it off ..... I would screw it up.... I did email them to get a price..

Do you think they will start making 2 piece grill for 03-04? I might call around to see if any paint places can spray the middle w/that new CHROME paint I have heard good things about it but I never have seen it up and personal, has anyone here?????

Can a 03 LS grille fit on my 01 LS? I know the 03 n up has only one piece set.

Members online

Back