i12700.jpg

2002 Lincoln LSE Sport Edition, Silver Edition

General Description

Engine Specifications:Factory 3.9
Have replaced 3 coil on plug units in 5 years.
I run only Royal Purple motor oil. 5w20 only. Sure has made a difference.
Vehicle has only 134,000 miles on it. I purchased it with 99,000 miles.
Vehicle has been serviced only at my Ford-Lincoln dealer.

Turbocharger & Induction:No add on. I would however be interested in adding a cold air intake, I currently get 19 miles to a gallon around town, and almost 27 miles on the highway, so the cold air intake might help my mileage, and pay for itself in the long run. I have talked to other owners of the LSE that get 15-16 around town and about 21 highway, I have never understood why I get the mileage that I do on mine. I do however run a K&N Air Filter system, funny you can hear the motor suck air into it, the filter is so great. It has been one of my best investments.

Fuel & Tuning:All factory
Had to replace the fuel filter this past winter, due to a freeze up, service work done at local dealer.
Car runs 100% better, should have done it sooner, car runs fantastic. Will now smoke the tires in 4th gear. Must have really needed to be serviced.

Exhaust:Has Flow Master System, was added when I first purchased the car, sounds fantastic.

Drivetrain:All Factory

Weight reduction & transfer:All Factory

Suspension, wheels & tires:All Factory. Have ordered a set of General G-Max-AS-03, super great looking tires for it.

Factory size wheels and tire's.

Interior:Has Black Leather w/wood grain, interior is in perfect factory condition.
Car is not for sale, LOL, even though, I have been offered almost twice what I purchased it for. This is my second LSE, the first one was a total, due to black ice on a bridge.
Have added a Pioneer cd player with GPS system.

Exterior:All Factory Paint. Have made plans for a complete redo w/factory color in the coming months.

[*] I have owned this LSE now for 5 years. My extras include, window shades, tinted windows, sun roof wind deflector, have added grill cover to it, me and my son painted the calipers last year, but will have to redo this year, now they are bright orange, love the look, When I purchased it, it hade no factory rear spoiler===WHY I do not know, but added that the first year of owner ship. I have plans to paint tint the rear tail lights, with dark black when it gets the new paint.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
larryljs1
Views
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back