I almost bought these

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
These wheels came off of a 97 Lincoln Conti and are scratch free and clean but Chris said they would make my car look dated lol. The more I looked at them, I started feeling the same way and then I remember that Mike Shultz had this same wheel on his 98 back in the day.

They would make it look like an old mans car. And btw, wheels and new tires were $450 with right at 2500K on the tires.

5Ie5He5Mc3Ka3L93N1c3td44969582ae71509.jpg

Mike Shults car back around 2005 before all his mods. After these wheels, he went with Octis and now everyone knows what he has now.

ContiWheels.jpg

dsc2502a.jpg

I like them...I think the white wall kills it...they would look best on a gen 1

I agree, the white wall doesn't help any and they would look better on a Gen 1 IMO but I think the car would need to be a dark color. Not white. I'm looking for something with a lip and something different. I'm trying to picture Sapp's wheels on mine.

I think they look nice. On a g1 they fit right in. No "dating" at all. I have Chrome 20's on my g2 and feel it dates it abit. But they're 100 times better then my old nasty chrome 10 spokes.

they look nice, but better on a gen 1, on a gen 2 it looks weird imo

I think they look great, too! +1 on black walls only, please...

Of course, they make it hard to show off any brake upgrades :)

:lol: still think they date the car. i'm not a fan.

+1 I don't really like those much at all. I think I'd rather have snowflakes than that, personally, and I hate snowflakes! They're just too solid/closed for my liking. I like a wheel that's more open, especially on a car with 4-wheel disc brakes, and even moreso if you have some nice aftermarket calipers/rotors to show off. Of course, that's just my opinion. I say do what makes you happy and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. It's your car, after all.

$300 seems like a pretty good price, seeing that the tires are still pretty new. Post some pics of what they look like on your car, I'm curious to see how they look on a 1st gen.

$300 seems like a pretty good price, seeing that the tires are still pretty new. Post some pics of what they look like on your car, I'm curious to see how they look on a 1st gen.

Me too and the tires have just over 2500 miles on them. I would say that's fairly new for tires. They aren't a name brand that I have ever heard of but if I don't like them, I'll put the BF's on them. Hard to let that deal go to waste.

Yes but I'm likely getting them tomorrow. He went down to $300 for tires and wheels.

300 for those rims and tires? those rims look like they're in perfect shape. I can't wait to see pictures of them on the car

Me too and the tires have just over 2500 miles on them. I would say that's fairly new for tires. They aren't a name brand that I have ever heard of but if I don't like them, I'll put the BF's on them. Hard to let that deal go to waste.

They look to be MasterCrafts from what I can see in the picture. We get them sometimes for used Malibu's and Cruze's that come in from auction. Decent tire....

Wow, close up those look awesome! Those tires, at least the ones I've dealt with, aren't cheap. Looks like you got a pretty kick ass deal.

They remind me too much of the continental..i feel like i would have to distract myself from thinking that by putting some wider than stock tires on and have it lowered..then it might look good..i guess we shall see.

Members online

No members online now.
Back