my garage pics

Onefreshls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
c4301011.jpg

ae225d7a.jpg

11ec135b.jpg

what do you guys think

Looks good. Now it's time to throw some paint and posters on them wall's.

Sweet. Did you intentionally deviate from the checkerboard pattern?

Sweet. Did you intentionally deviate from the checkerboard pattern?

Ha, didn't notice before. Looks like your terets kicked in as you were laying them down....... Still looks good though

judging by how packed it is- I think you need a bigger garage!!!

Looks good. I like it.:cool: Makes me looking forward to spring to clean mine out and do the floor. Hope mine turns out as wgood as your did.:)

I like it. we did ours a year and a half ago. We did a professional grade paint on style coating.

yea about the mess up. saw it when i was done then said to myself do i really want to fix it now. lol going to fix it in summer time. thanks guys

not a big problem, looks good, and plenty of room to get the job done... we can all always use more garage space... let us know how it holds up over the next couple months (wear and tear, tire heat, winter water, etc). congrats

Not to be a d!ck... but how do you mess up a checkered pattern unless you're like 4 years old?

honestly it wasn't, but hey we all make mistakes.... It is pretty funny though. at what point did you realize you had them off?

hey

i realize when i was more then half way done lol i will fix when it gets warm out again

Not to be a d!ck... but how do you mess up a checkered pattern unless you're like 4 years old?

Some people suppress their OCD better than you, driz. :D

For me, as long as the floor stays on the bottom and the ceiling stays on the top, then I'm happy!

Some people suppress their OCD better than you, driz. :D

For me, as long as the floor stays on the bottom and the ceiling stays on the top, then I'm happy!

:lol: Amen brother.:lol:

Members online

Back