LS Gen2 items for sale

Alax7

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a few things taking up space in my garage.

First up, a CDC grille kit painted pearl white, color code F6. The part behind the lower grille surround is painted black so you can't see it when you mount it. The grille kit comes with a bottom and top cdc surround, top grille weaved mesh, a piece to make the top grille sit pushed out, bottom lower bumper grille mesh ( made for gen1 lse bumpers without lower grille/CDC bumpers, or you can mount to any bumper). I have 2 top mesh pieces, but you only get one for with this grille kit. You have the option to get a normal stainless steel mesh for or an onyx chrome/black chrome mesh that I had done recently ( cost 150 to do in onyx). The bottom mesh piece is stainless steel. I bought it for 300 from ken 2 years ago. Since it was so rare, I jumped on it, but I don't use it so I'm letting it go.

325 with onyx mesh + shipping
250 with stainless steel + shipping

DSCN0548.jpg

A set of gen2 2 toned tail lights in good condition with new bulb's and bulb harnesses.

150+ shipping

DSCN0564.jpg

A used, not by me, outer LSE tail light in good condition, passenger side.

50+ shipping

DSC09884.jpg

My front set of calipers I had powder coated gloss black with a red lincoln star on them. Great condition, except for a minor scratch my dad made on them when mounting the wheel on the passenger side. Got these done for about 280 for the fronts. Will ship next weekend, the 17th or 18th, when the car comes home from the shop

150+ shipping.

011-2.jpg

brakesandgrilles008.jpg

DSCN0082.jpg

Stock rear springs, REAR only (Front are sold)

40+ shipping

DSCN0551.jpg

70mm umnitza angel eye rings that I bought for the round lse fogs that I never installed. They are the same LED rings that we all put in the headlights, real bright as well.
Shockingly sell for 150, but yours for

sold

DSCN0554.jpg

DSCN0556.jpg

K&N typhoon intake. I took the K&N sticker, pictured, off and a piece of the chrome came off. I don't have the car with me right now to snap a picture, but I think it's about 1 1/2'' long by 1/8''. Will also include the recharge kit I have. The cleaner spray has half left and the oil spray has a little less than 1/2 left, more than enough for another recharge. Will ship next weekend, the 17th or 18th, when the car comes home from the shop

sold.

LSOTM3.jpg

Yeah, need my garage space :D

Pm'd Halfgig

Ay how much for just the onyx black chrome mesh without the surround?

Sorry, only selling one mesh and keeping the other so I can't separate.

Angel eye rings sold!

Why are you selling the Intake?

Is the turbo finally happening?

Alex put me down for the calipers!! If its ok, I would like to see pics of the mark before I send the money?

If the intake is still available, I'll take it.

PM sent.

Just out of curious do you have 2nd gen fog lights from your old bumper for sale? Im thinking about retro-fitting secon gen fog-lights onto mine, let me know thanks!

Sorry, sold those when I put the lse bumper on.

I was just about to pm you about it. Sorry, first come first serve

Need this stuff gone. Make me an offer, it's going on Ebay Monday.

Grille, tails lights, lse tail light, rear springs available

Rings sold, intake sold.
Everything else is still available, make me an offer.

2 toned tails and LSE tail SOLD!

100 for the calipers??

Have someone interested in them for the asking price, sorry.
I'm no longer selling the grille though, but I'll sell you just the onyx chrome mesh if you're still interested. Pm me an offer.

Onyx mesh sold!

Grille no longer for sale.

Stock rear springs are left.

Members online

Back