2003 LS body kit? Plus mod opinions

Anymore photos of OP's car? Looks good man

Also what 19" black wheels are you scoping out?

lolz:p, no offense bud. I hope you dont get offensive about it thats just my opinion and Im sure you took care of what you did to make it look good in your opinion as well. But that other abomination......?

I'm not being a :q:q:q:q:q:q:q the bold OK was a bit snarky though and I understood what it meant. I could go on with this whole opinion thing but why? I shouldn't have to.

I mean, when I see ricers especially ones with white cars I see exactly what you posted. Big black E-bay chin that does not match the painted side skirts in color or contour, black eyelids just so they stand out against the white so people can tell you actually have them. It just looks like a typical ricey kind of car. Its better than most but its going in that same direction. You dont even have the full Razzi kit. Not that it makes much of a difference but you shouldn't get that offensive about it. Despite not liking that body kit that would actually look better if you did have the full kit.

Sorry.

Okay, I just get pissed when it seems like people are just being negative to be negative. In my defense, those eyelids are carbon fiber and I made them myself to match the doorstills and that lip is temporary, I do have 3/4 of the body kit. One day when I have the money im planning on going with an 03' LSE front. I have to save up fist :D

^ That's why he's gotta save up first. The 03 LSE bumper is even more rare, and more expensive, than the gen 1 LSE...:D

He can have my Gen1 front bumper for 1k :eek: :N ;)

And Rollin I've commented multiple times how I don't like the chrome on the bumpers of the LS etc.. And I do agree with most of the "ricer" comments said here. But in all honesty your car does just look amazing. It flows so well and its just beautiful as a whole. Great job and its going to look even sexier after they're color matched :cool:

What up, Tony. Where the hell you been??? :D

And yeah, stay away from EBC pads. They're garbage. Google it after looking at my thread here:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=55620

Hey brotha! Hows it going? I was looking for you when I got back on here but couldnt remember your ID name. I was out of the mix for a while but getting back into doing the rest of the stuff I want to do to it. I like your new whip, do you still have your LS? Im gonna check out your thread now on the pads, do you recommend any other good pads to put on the ebc sport rotors?

I found the part numbers, and rough prices, for the Hawk ferro-carbon pads I was thinking of.
Front - HB376F.665 around $85
Rear - HB428F.650 around $70

Members online

No members online now.
Back