I wonder what springs this guy is using???

With cut springs on this car, is the ride shi++y? My sentra has cut springs and bounces on every little thing. I don't want the ls to ride like that.
And is there better handling with cut springs like there is with lowering springs

I depends on a lot of things, like original spring rate, amount of drop, vehicle weight, etc.

thats sitting low. Now I need to go get some sunny D to check out how high that is.lol

Man I was in Wichita Falls back in May. Drove from VA to there and was there for three weeks on TDY. Would have loved to have met up with some of you guys.

I was in Witicha Falls in May, I drove through going to Ft. Worth from Colorado Springs.

Thanks guys! I am glad I had the opportunity and funds @ the time to buy them before they stopped making them!

They really make the car

Actually the 04/05 LSE had the best of both worlds as far as interior trim. It had the wood in the doors and dash but had the leather shift knob and all leather steering wheel. I have the factory brouchures and confirmed it. You could get the V8 with wood on the doors, dash, steering wheel and shift knob OR the black or metal looking trim with leather shift knob and steering wheel. The only combo of both was the 04/05 LSE.

Just confused by that statement.....my 03 ultimate has wood everywhere. Are you talking about just the LSE?

Andrizzle.....def nasty wheels. i wish my LS was black..

Members online

No members online now.
Back