FS: 1997 Black/Tan Mark VIII LSC $1000

Demoman

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
97 Mark VIII with 132k miles for 1k firm. I bought this a couple months ago while I was on leave from Afghanistan and since then bought another DD and don't want to deal with this car. I drove it 70 miles to where I live and it ran fine.. Didn't even transfer the title to my name. So the title will be in another persons name but I did not sign the title. Bought the Car from DC so it has a DC title and the car is in Hagerstown, MD. Only selling because I just bought a 3rd car and want to make it 2, so this one is going.

The Bad:
- Needs brakes, the car shakes pretty badly when braking but still brakes fine. I drove it 70 miles and it braked fine but needs brakes ASAP
- Front Airbags are bad, if car sits overnight the front end drops.
- Has a dent on the passenger side front fender. Its about the size of a baseball and is a "wrinkle" dent.
- Clear coat is peeling a little on the hood, the roof, and a little bit on the trunk.
- Front Driver seat has rips in it, BUT I bought another seat skin with no rips in it and is in great condition, its not an aftermarket one its an LSC seat skin.
- Passenger side rear tailight has a crack in it.
- Neon has the LSC letters missing.

The Good:
- Both HIDS work, so does the rear Neon.
- Interior is pretty clean except the driver seat.
- Car runs strong, like I said drove it 70 miles and drove perfectly. As soon as I got home I parked it and never saw it again.
- Tires are newer I'd say about 90% tread left.
- Cup holders are intact and work.

I have extra parts, an HID bulb and the seat skin. Also have a driver side Air strut from a 40k mile Mark VIII. Also have brand new floor mats for the car and never put them in.

72484_166641536694887_100000471267300_525745_1547360_n.jpg

67520_166642233361484_100000471267300_525748_4005775_n.jpg

67660_166641643361543_100000471267300_525746_7707255_n.jpg

68999_166642613361446_100000471267300_525749_2383169_n.jpg

Sorry for the limited pictures, I asked my brother for pictures and this is what he gives me.. I'm also going off of memory for what is wrong with the car so I recommend you come and see the car first. Do not hesitate to contact me for more pictures I can get more pictures. Trevor83090-cobra@yahoo.com

Last edited:
I don't think its coolant I think its oil.. I don't know whats it the bag I think its all the extra parts I have, HID bulb and some other parts... I literally drove up to DC picked up the car and drove it back to my grandmas driveway and parked it there and never saw it again... I bought an 03 cobra right before I bought the Mark and drove the cobra the whole time I was home from Afghanistan.. If anyone here has deployed you know how precious the 15 days of mid tour leave they give you is.. I didn't want to do anything with the car I was too busy having fun the whole 15 days.. I bought it and paypal'd the guy and came home and forgot I bought the car, so the guy reminded me that I needed to pick it up and I didn't even want the car anymore but I bought it anyways, so I went to pick it up and dropped it off and forgot about it.. Last week I bought a 1997 Mustang Cobra for my DD and now this is for sale! My story is cool bro!

god i wish i had a grand i'd love to buy it and store it for parts for both my 97 and 98. i would easily pay the price even if it was only a parts car for me!

Who is the old Asian dude in the rear view?

Oh and I forgot that I bought these. In the trunk there are 2 dynomax mufflers. One used one that I took off an older car I had and one brand new in the box.. That bag, the previous owner left in there and I only looked in it once and that was when the seller showed me what was in it.. Like I said I only drove it back home and parked it and never even touched it again. So I really do recommend anyone wanting to buy it to come see the car for themselves. Also has 2 set of keys.

If my wife hadn't just lost her job and I wasn't about to be in the poor house, I would be all over it.

850 obo, I keep all the extra parts.

Why would you need the extra parts for a Mark 8 that you never drove or apparently wanted in the first place?

Good luck with your sale but you do not know enough about your own car to get your asking price here. You will be lucky to get $500 for it here. Sell it local dude.

Why would you need the extra parts for a Mark 8 that you never drove or apparently wanted in the first place?

Good luck with your sale but you do not know enough about your own car to get your asking price here. You will be lucky to get $500 for it here. Sell it local dude.

Which is why I want potential buyers to look at the car first. And I'm only keeping the Dynomax mufflers not the Mark specific parts.. I should have been more clearer. Sale is pending at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.
Back