Addco sway bars...

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Where'd you guys buy them from and how much did you pay? Also, how much for shipping? I'm trying to find the cheapest place. At the moment, it looks like www.shox.com. I'll be getting some Koni front shock cartidges and rear shocks from them at the same time. They seem like the cheapest so far ($169 for the front bar and $149 for the rear), even with $65 shipping on the bars (free shipping on the Koni's). I found the Koni's for like $50 cheaper from www.ajusa.com, but I like shox.com and they say that they'll price match, so depending on the outcome of that, I'll probably get them at shox.com.
I just want to make sure there's not some secret place where they're super cheap. lol.

Thanks

Call Victor or Diane @ SpinningWheels 352-732-5013, they should be able to get you both F&R bars drop-shipped for a lower total, I paid much less than you mentioned.

Mention my name, see if it does you any good. ;)

BTW, ADDCO ships from NC.

Front bar came from SCP and I forgot how much it was. The rear I lucked out and found it on ebay for $125 shipped.

Yeah, sorry, I'm looking at getting 1.25" front and rear. I saw those on TCCOA and he didn't really want to ship...

I'll check out spinningwheels.

spinningwheels has $165 each and shipping shows $30.09 for UPS ground, for a $360 total.

shox.com comes out to $385 after shipping charges.

I'll try calling spinningwheels tomorrow (if they're open?) and see what your name can get me. :D

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help.

Members online

No members online now.
Back