Your movado ain't got sh*t!

LOL

would not want a 12" cock to be honest... I don't f*ck cows

it is nice to know I made my point far enough to where Laser cannot even come back with a coherent response though... that's good enough for me :)
Hows this for a coherent thought. You are a stupid POS EMO :q:q:q:q that sucks guys cocks while taking cock in your ass. You have a very delusional picture of yourself and cant seem to decide if you are a typical EMO less then bitch and then think you are better then others. You throw random :q:q:q:q around to make yourself look better when you know you are utterly worthless.

cwuteyedidder?

Then you will spew garbage that makes no sense to anyone but yourself just so you can feel better when someone don't respond to your idiotic question or statement because it made no sense what so ever and you come back with "im too smart *der* and my words e-scarded him away *der*" :lol:

Lets take a look, shall we?
your expensive unneeded taste in watches are actually already poisoning your rational thought to be honest... everything in comparison to a 12,000K+ horrendous looking name stops ticking, doesn't work and is otherwise garbage... and THAT sir, makes you a borderline bigot... or at least on your way to becoming one

When someone says "to be honest" its because they are talking out their ass. My "expensive uneeded taste in watches are actually *actually is an indication of someone that has no idea what to say or is about to lie* are actually poisoning your rational thought"
Sorry, I broke out the crayons and tried to draw a picture but my small mind don't understand. Expensive is a point of view. I think $10,000 for a Gallant or Lincoln LS is expensive but many others don't. Also, all wrist watches are un needed in this day and age. So what if I like a certain kind of watch? Some people like big wheels, some people like gold chains, some people wear an iPhone or iPad like jewelery to show it off. Some people like you like to have cut wrists. Me, I like a nice (IMO nice) watch. Also I did state the really expensive watch was a gift and wasn't my taste. Little too fancy for me and always worried I would break it. Don't have that worry with a Rolex, they are built like brick :q:q:q:q houses.

So a little further and we see you say:
no, it just means you are poor trash with no taste

Followed by:
yes clever wordplays, out of context quoting
you will notice I never called YOU white trash

OK, you got me. You didn't say "white" :rolleyes:

Don't play that "but I didn't do anything" :q:q:q:q with me boy.

Then I said "high double standards" as a lark to get a laugh as I was slightly trying to keep it a little light. Alas you did not see it as a joke and latched onto it like an EMO finding a "lost" Cure song. You operated the Google on your internet machine and located a wiki quote to throw in my face so you can call me a hypocrite just so you may be able to feel better about yourself when really all you did is continue to look like a douche that cant recognize a clear joke when its thrown out there.

And just as a side note, you shouldn't put "obviously" in a statement that is based on half assed thought just because you feel strongly about it. You come off just a little dumber then before when it is not obvious and is untrue.

One last little bit that had me scratching my head:
trust me dude,
No, you have not proven yourself worthy of trust.
my tastes probably surpasses yours but in a logical sense...
LOL. Wut? Taste is taste. One is not better or greater then others. It is simply different. In a logical sense that is. :lol:
because I'm more than likely to spend that money I would have spent on a rolex and make about 30K with it through investments... THEN buy something worth the extra 30K...
First off you don't like Rolexes so you cant say "The money I would have spent" because you would not have spent it. So it sounds like you are magic :eek:! You can just take $5000 and invest it and always turn it into $30,000? Wow! You never loose money and always get a 600% return? Thats killer! You must be very wealthy! Can you invest some money for me too?

like a car that will last me more than 10 years
Ah, maybe I jumped the gun with wanting you to invest for me. Yeah, cars are good investments..... oh wait, no they are not! :lol:
Something like.... oh idunno..... a Rolex! will be worth more in 10 years then what you paid for it today.
seewutIdidthur?

No. Did ya see what I did there, Sparky?

My lord what do we have here.... I just can't stop thinking about dueling Banjo's while I'm reading this thread. Sparky, lol, What a great nickname.

Hows this for a coherent thought. You are a stupid POS EMO :q:q:q:q that sucks guys cocks while taking cock in your ass. You have a very delusional picture of yourself and cant seem to decide if you are a typical EMO less then bitch and then think you are better then others. You throw random :q:q:q:q around to make yourself look better when you know you are utterly worthless.

cwuteyedidder?

wow, do I bother you that bad there guy?

I think it's hilarious you just had to come back into the thread and try to prove yourself

but only to look like an angry puff n' stuff who is all asshurt because he just got told

also, your childish need to quote me out of context is mildly amusing but sadly enough doesn't win you much in an argument... again

that sure is a lot of anger, BS and opinionated rambling there tough girl... wanna talk about it?

I understand though... thread starts off making fun of the idea of paying over 10K for a watch, people agree, have a laugh... you come in all stout and bullydog saying you "invest" (<<< LOL) in watches from your double wide trailer (I actually thought you were plotting a scenario to mark a point... now that I know you were serious is makes it even all the funnier) you draw attention to yourself like you planned... but then it backfires and you look like an idiot... now you are mad.... you post while mad... now you look like a mad idiot

"high double standards"... your describing word for yourself says it all brosevelt, regardless of how you want to cover it with "what you meant"

Congrats, you just proved all my points. You reading comprehension is total chit. So spout off all you want douche canoe. You just ain't worth my time. I thought you were ignorant. Turns out you are just stupid.
Since you have nothing of worth to say I can just add you to the ignore list. Have a nice life and stop cutting across the veins. That's not a suicide attempt, that's just a cry for attention over the fact you wish you were born a girl.
Latters Sparky

Congrats, you just proved all my points. You reading comprehension is total chit. So spout off all you want douche canoe. You just ain't worth my time. I thought you were ignorant. Turns out you are just stupid.
Since you have nothing of worth to say I can just add you to the ignore list. Have a nice life and stop cutting across the veins. That's not a suicide attempt, that's just a cry for attention over the fact you wish you were born a girl.
Latters Sparky

whatever helps you sleep at night tough girl, you go to bed upset and shaken and I go to bed laughing

::cough cough kind of sad my stock Pontiac is faster than your supercharged sled you put so much work into::

hwhdor8ler-t.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back