Your movado ain't got sh*t!

Morbid Intentions

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
YEAH?

so you payed $2,000 on a Movado?

how about dropped 10K on a horrible looking Rolex?

http://www.luxurybazaar.com/items/i...lack_Black_ceramicBlack_ceramic_bracelet.html

^^^ there ya go, that's right up your alley

I mean seriously? I really wish I knew the people that bought this brand of watch and call them a complete retard right before ending their life with a blow to the head with a oblong metal object

/rant

You should blow your head off. WTF is with this dumb ass thread? Just cause someone wants a fine watch and can afford it you have to have a hissy fit? Grow the :q:q:q:q up.

I have had a Cartier Tank in white gold that was $12,000
Rolex Submariner (was my favorite) with the blue face $6500
Rolex Oyster Perpetual in 18k $4100
And many Tag and Bulova watches in the $600-$1500 range.

I like nice watches and stupid over priced lighters. I'm not talking the ridiculously expensive fancy schmancy crap like a Romain Jerome Titanic watch or a Vacheron Constantin Tour de l’Ile thats like 1.3 million bucks. I am talking a nice solid quality time piece. Something that will last 10 lifetimes. Something that feels substantial on your wrist. Just a solid time piece that has class. Sure I just rock a $400 Pulsar now and its a nice watch but it has no where near the durability, accuracy, nice feel and beautiful looks that my Submariner had.

Now granted my Tank was pure flash and I only wore it on very special occasions. I would never spend that kind of coin on a watch but that was given to me by my fiancé' on our 2nd year anv.

You should blow your head off. WTF is with this dumb ass thread? Just cause someone wants a fine watch and can afford it you have to have a hissy fit? Grow the :q:q:q:q up.

I have had a Cartier Tank in white gold that was $12,000
Rolex Submariner (was my favorite) with the blue face $6500
Rolex Oyster Perpetual in 18k $4100
And many Tag and Bulova watches in the $600-$1500 range.

I like nice watches and stupid over priced lighters. I'm not talking the ridiculously expensive fancy schmancy crap like a Romain Jerome Titanic watch or a Vacheron Constantin Tour de l’Ile thats like 1.3 million bucks. I am talking a nice solid quality time piece. Something that will last 10 lifetimes. Something that feels substantial on your wrist. Just a solid time piece that has class. Sure I just rock a $400 Pulsar now and its a nice watch but it has no where near the durability, accuracy, nice feel and beautiful looks that my Submariner had.

Now granted my Tank was pure flash and I only wore it on very special occasions. I would never spend that kind of coin on a watch but that was given to me by my fiancé' on our 2nd year anv.

wanna talk about it bro?

sounds like you are compensating for something... on the internet no less xD

wanna talk about it bro?

sounds like you are compensating for something... on the internet no less xD
Yeah, compensating for the fact my dick is so big I can only fock cattle.

See thats the stupid chit I get sick of. Dude drives a Viper and he must have a small dick. Yeah, not cause its cool as hell looking and has a chit ton of power.
Dude has a nice Rolex so he must have low self worth. Yeah, its not cause its a beautiful timepiece that will last forever or because its something the person always wanted and makes enough in life to treat themselves to something extravagant.
Guy buys a huge mansion, must have a low sperm count. Has nothing to do with the chit ton of money he has or the fact he needs someplace to store his Viper and Rolexes. :lol:

Now being that I live in a double wide, wear a Pulsar and drive a 12 year old Ford that must mean I have great self esteem cause I don't need a big house to show off, I must have a huge male chicken cause my car ain't flashy and must be really laid back cause I don't care that my POS watch sometimes stops ticking. :rolleyes:

Dude drives a Viper and he must have a small dick. Yeah, not cause its cool as hell looking and has a chit ton of power.

you obviously have never driven a viper or see the fools "try" to run them at the track and compared them to other cars in the same league at half their price

vipers are VERY over rated

Dude has a nice Rolex so he must have low self worth. Yeah, its not cause its a beautiful timepiece that will last forever or because its something the person always wanted and makes enough in life to treat themselves to something extravagant.

you obviously don't know of the word if you think BEAUTIFUL details a rolex... ugly POS's... even the 23K one I had to hold onto for a jewler friend of mine for a week... diamond encrusted big gaudy POS looking thing , I would not even wear it to try and pass it off as mine lol, it stayed in the damn box

Guy buys a huge mansion, must have a low sperm count. Has nothing to do with the chit ton of money he has or the fact he needs someplace to store his Viper and Rolexes.

whatever helps you sleep at night to know you are comparing an ugly wristwatch that fails next to the looks of watches that are thousands less to a functional object that is part of the three essentials for surviving... food, shelter and water

Now being that I live in a double wide, wear a Pulsar and drive a 12 year old Ford that must mean I have great self esteem cause I don't need a big house to show off, I must have a huge male chicken cause my car ain't flashy and must be really laid back cause I don't care that my POS watch sometimes stops ticking. :rolleyes:

no, it just means you are poor trash with no taste... you see, there is a fine line between expensive luxuries that are in no way functional or help you in any way (cars and houses included) and bat sh*t insane POS's that aren't even worth themselves in comparison to every angle and aspect in which you could look at the watch (looks, functionality etc etc)

trust me guy, you are preaching to the choir... I have a measly 240 dollar pair of Versace's... people give me sh*t for them all the time... but they look good and they don't break or get lost like the previous cheapos I have invested in that would otherwise add up to price I bought the Versaces for... I have a 2,200 dollar Yaakov Agam above my dining room table that I like in it's ultra modern way of canvas work.. but more so I bought it in Italy knowing the artist is widely known, 98 years old and dying of cancer... and that it will be an investment given time for a funeral

trust me dude, my tastes probably surpasses yours but in a logical sense... because I'm more than likely to spend that money I would have spent on a rolex and make about 30K with it through investments... THEN buy something worth the extra 30K... like a car that will last me more than 10 years

seewutIdidthur?

your expensive unneeded taste in watches are actually already poisoning your rational thought to be honest... everything in comparison to a 12,000K+ horrendous looking name stops ticking, doesn't work and is otherwise garbage... and THAT sir, makes you a borderline bigot... or at least on your way to becoming one

granted... I DO have an 800 dollar DKNY... which was bought in cozumel mexico and haggled down to 600 dollars... and to me, that is more than enough for a watch... and even then I almost did not buy it and KNEW I was stupid for paying that much in the back of my head... with the way you talk you seem the opposite... putting yourself out there that you payed so much for a watch and then expecting the flak you get for it and enjoy trying to justify yourself to others because deep down you know it's not a smart thing to do... but you do it anyways to keep yourself on the board of conversation if you will

DAMN I should have been a shrink

you obviously have never driven a viper or see the fools "try" to run them at the track and compared them to other cars in the same league at half their price

you obviously don't know of the word if you think BEAUTIFUL details a rolex... ugly POS's... even the 23K one I had to hold onto for a jewler friend of mine for a week... diamond encrusted big gaudy POS looking thing , I would not even wear it to try and pass it off as mine lol, it stayed in the damn box

whatever helps you sleep at night to know you are comparing an ugly wristwatch that fails next to the looks of watches that are thousands less to a functional object that is part of the three essentials for surviving... food, shelter and water

no, it just means you are poor trash with no taste... you see, there is a fine line between expensive luxuries that are in no way functional or help you in any way (cars and houses included) and bat sh*t insane POS's that aren't even worth themselves in comparison to every angle and aspect in which you could look at the watch (looks, functionality etc etc)

trust me guy, you are preaching to the choir... I have a measly 240 dollar pair of Versace's... people give me sh*t for them all the time... but they look good and they don't break or get lost like the previous cheapos I have invested in that would otherwise add up to price I bought the Versaces for... I have a 2,200 dollar Yaakov Agam above my dining room table that I like in it's ultra modern way of canvas work.. but more so I bought it in Italy knowing the artist is widely known, 98 years old and dying of cancer... and that it will be an investment given time for a funeral

trust me dude, my tastes probably surpasses yours but in a logical sense... because I'm more than likely to spend that money I would have spent on a rolex and make about 30K with it through investments... THEN buy something worth the extra 30K... like a car that will last me more than 10 years

seewutIdidthur?

I will mention too that Rich people HAVE TO BUY. If you haven't noticed that if rich people don't spend money, people that make less money won't have jobs...it's a complete chain.....Rich people buy a ferrari..in turn the ferrari salesman buys a BMW in turn that dealer buys a cadillac or lincoln or volvo.....it's how the world revolves Pyramid sheme

Plus Rich people HAVE TO donate a certain percent of income or time each year in order to maintain their wealth or else they get high penalties

Yeah, obviously...... well except for the half dozen I have driven and the two that I worked on and raced at the track all the time..... yeah, except those. And it was just an example. They are big flamboyant cars but I think they look neat. Prolly cause I was 15 when they came out and the cars lines remind me of childhood and wonderment at something so curvy and different.

Yup, you got me. I don't know words. :rolleyes: And I wasn't talking about some diamond crusted flash watch. I don't care who makes it, I don't like the flashy flashy. If you had half a brain cell you would notice the Rolexes I listed are their plain jane versions and one was a functional watch I had when I used to dive all the time back home.

The drugs help me sleep at night. Not the watch.

Yup, poor white trash I am. Guess thats why I own 40 acres and two houses out right with no mortgage and gave some away to family so they are not homeless. Stupid me for selling my condo on the beach in Maui to take care of my dying father and old ass grandparents. Yup, I am pure white trash. Let me go mow my lawn barefooted while drinkin my Bud Light before I go use my out house. :rolleyes:

Mmmm, I like are. More so with katsup and mustard.

trust me dude, my tastes probably surpasses yours but in a logical sense... because I'm more than likely to spend that money I would have spent on a Rolex and make about 30K with it through investments... THEN buy something worth the extra 30K... like a car that will last me more than 10 years
Yeah, you prolly taste more then me but thats cause EMOs don't bathe.
seewutIdidthur?

your expensive unneeded taste in watches are actually already poisoning your rational thought to be honest... everything in comparison to a 12,000K+ horrendous looking name stops ticking, doesn't work and is otherwise garbage... and THAT sir, makes you a borderline bigot... or at least on your way to becoming one
I am not a bigot, I just have high double standards. And because I like what I like why does that poison rational thought? People all have different tastes and thats why companies sell different chit. My 12K watch was bought for me and really I would have never bought it myself. So what if a $4000-$5000 Rolex is my personal favorite watch? I think they are beautiful, don't mean I am stupid for thinking that nor lost the ability for rational thought. You came on here bitching about what a watch costs. Who the fock cares!?
And as an FYI the watch I want the most right now and if I had would wear to my grave is a very simple $190 Bulova in stainless with a black face.

granted... I DO have an 800 dollar DKNY... which was bought in cozumel mexico and haggled down to 600 dollars... and to me, that is more than enough for a watch... and even then I almost did not buy it and KNEW I was stupid for paying that much in the back of my head... with the way you talk you seem the opposite... putting yourself out there that you payed so much for a watch and then expecting the flak you get for it and enjoy trying to justify yourself to others because deep down you know it's not a smart thing to do... but you do it anyways to keep yourself on the board of conversation if you will

DAMN I should have been a shrink

Shrink? You are not half as clever as you think you are. You would end up talking all your patients into slitting their wrists. :lol:

So here is another thought. Every Rolex I owned I sold for 20-25% more then I paid for it. The Tank was stolen though. So I bought them, enjoyed them and when it was time to move on I sold them for a profit. Yeah, dumb investments.

Good job sparky, you really put me in my place. :lol:

yes clever wordplays, out of context quoting and half hearted far from truths are some pretty sweet comebacks there guy lol

PS
you will notice I never called YOU white trash... just the double wide scenario you so cleverly put up to attempt to read more into what I originally said... then ignored you said it in the first place and irrationally assumed I was talking about you ultimately kicking yourself in the ass in a clusterf*ck of your own back and fourth

now if all you said is true about yourself and you do live in a double wide, wear a Pulsar and drive a 12 year ford... perhaps maybe you should get your priorities in order and stop talking about what you may or may have not done on the internet to justify what you want other people to think of you and just start working on you... because the scenario is sad regardless of what you may or may not feel like making up otherwise

I could go on... but this simple fact in the mass of garbage you are spewing pretty much tells it all as a whole

I am not a bigot, I just have high double standards.

PS: yes, you have high "double standards"... these are your words not mine

A double standard, thus, can be described as a sort of biased, morally unfair suspension (toward a certain group) of the principle that all are equal in their freedoms. Such double standards are seen as unjustified because they violate a basic maxim of modern legal jurisprudence: that all parties should stand equal before the law. Double standards also violate the principle of justice known as impartiality, which is based on the assumption that the same standards should be applied to all people, without regard to subjective bias or favoritism based on social class, rank, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation or other distinction. A double standard violates this principle by holding different people accountable according to different standards. The proverb "life is not fair" is often invoked in order to mollify concerns over double standards.

AKA, you just admitted you are wrong, yet continue to act like you are right... as the coined term "double standard" falls directly under the term "hypocrisy"... making you a hypocrite

again... seewhuIdidthur?

while you may derail my thread... I'll take the derailed thread and reroute it to go right up your ass ;-)

Here's the only reason why I think some of the CEO's/hedge fund managers/etc. but these hugely expensive watches:

It's the only thing they can show off in the board room. YOu can't bring your Aston MArtin DBS into the board room, but you can bring a nice Patek Phillippe on your wrist.

Other than that, I don't see why one would buy such an expensive watch.

But who am I to talk? I probably have $500-$600 into a small collection of car waxes. Most people would see that as insane too.

Reroute up my ass........ wow. Sweet stuff there. I guess you are just too dang smart for me sparky. Anyway, enjoy your butt aids :q:q:qgot. No use arguing with someone as clueless as you. Not even worth finnishing th...............

Here's the only reason why I think some of the CEO's/hedge fund managers/etc. but these hugely expensive watches:

It's the only thing they can show off in the board room. YOu can't bring your Aston MArtin DBS into the board room, but you can bring a nice Patek Phillippe on your wrist.

Other than that, I don't see why one would buy such an expensive watch.

But who am I to talk? I probably have $500-$600 into a small collection of car waxes. Most people would see that as insane too.
Some of the expensive car waxes are more then worth it. I know what you meen though. I had bought a few bottles of Car Guys stuff to try it out and my friend thought I was nuts for spending $40 on a bottle of wax and thats the cheap stuff! :lol:
That being said I would love to try some of that Zymol stuff thats some stupid insaine price. Something like $2000 an ounce? Thats just nuts, and you have to use a bare hand to rub it into the paint.

Now if I had an Aston DBS I would masturbate in it daily. :lol:

You should masterbate in one daily regardless if you own it or not, I know where 2 are located here...and I have the master key to both

damn...I don't even own a watch and all my shoes/boots don't come up to $200. But I can satisfy an elephant though :) (I wish)

damn...I don't even own a watch and all my shoes/boots don't come up to $200. But I can satisfy an elephant though :) (I wish)

i buy cheap shoes anyways because i tear away at the interior and exterior.....if you think that's bad you should see a fake or real pu$$y after I get done with it....that's why I won't buy rubber v@ginas anymore....became too costly....

Morbid,
I bet you're one of those awesome lucky guys with a 12" cock huh...too bad 11 of it is foreskin

Morbid,
I bet you're one of those awesome lucky guys with a 12" cock huh...too bad 11 of it is foreskin

LOL

would not want a 12" cock to be honest... I don't f*ck cows

it is nice to know I made my point far enough to where Laser cannot even come back with a coherent response though... that's good enough for me :)

Members online

Back