wheel spacers

stallone 81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
im looking into wheel spacers for the ls just dont know how much 15 or 20mm ? im not too sure on what to get

also forgot to add that im running the stock 17s and dont really plan on getting new wheels. i am planning on lowering the car though

i dont own a ls but as far as i know you dont need spacers when you lower it..a 15mm would make them stick out alittle over a half inch over stock. 20mm would be atad over 3/4"...Not sure if the stud is even safely long enough to support that big of a spacer

i dont own a ls but as far as i know you dont need spacers when you lower it..a 15mm would make them stick out alittle over a half inch over stock. 20mm would be atad over 3/4"...Not sure if the stud is even safely long enough to support that big of a spacer

yeah i know i dont need them in order to lower the car i just want the wheels to stick out a little more to give it a more aggresive look ya kno

ok..i'd go with a 8mm...i'm sure a ls guys will chime in soon to help you further.

i think he meant he wanted them to stick out a little more then factory, not exactly past the fenders. that car also had svt cobra rims (i think) with a completey different offset then the factory rims, which is why it looks the way it does.

hmmm sounds like you want sum hellaflush huh lol...not really but u cud try to go for that but its gonna b almost impossible to not destroy your fenders.

Like this:

p1150804.jpg

p1150800.jpg

there are a few of us running 20mm adapters, not simply spacers...these have new studs pressed in and you only use your existing studs to attach to the adapter. There is a thread about these from Hyelife and you can order them from this dude named Junior from CA...I forgot the name of the company, sorry... I just did this last week and it was $305 shipped for the 4 adapters... I too am running stock 17's and I just had the car lowered today. I can't get pics until tomorrow but it looks very nice. I couldn't be more happy....this is the way the LS should have looked coming out of the showroom....here is my car, unlowered, with the 20mm adapters (it looks so much better now with the Eibachs):

062.jpg

That looks sweet NHViggen. Post some more pictures and show us how flush it is with the fenders. I may get some spacers until I find some wheels I like.

Nice tips too....ANSA's? :D

there are a few of us running 20mm adapters, not simply spacers...these have new studs pressed in and you only use your existing studs to attach to the adapter. There is a thread about these from Hyelife and you can order them from this dude named Junior from CA...I forgot the name of the company, sorry... I just did this last week and it was $305 shipped for the 4 adapters... I too am running stock 17's and I just had the car lowered today. I can't get pics until tomorrow but it looks very nice. I couldn't be more happy....this is the way the LS should have looked coming out of the showroom....here is my car, unlowered, with the 20mm adapters (it looks so much better now with the Eibachs):

do your wheels stick out ppast the fenders ?

gotta remember what those are those look niiiccceeeeeeeeeee

Nhviggen, you did a good job getting those. They make the wheels sit much better. Especially lowered. The wheel doesnt stick out at all. Its not even close to flush, it just looks like the way i should have from the factory!

OP Make sure you get 20mm once from the same place. They are great.

I guess viggen will answer for this one since i dont remember right now but i did post it before in my own spacer thread.

The wheels do not stick past the fenders, I will post some pics as soon as I can with it lowered but the look is perfect, IMO LOL!

Here is the info on where to get them:

Motorsport Technology in San Bernardino, CA
motorsport-tech.com
Ask for Junior
909-514-0091

Here are a couple of quick pics I just took...a clean car in a shop for a few hours makes for not a very clean car anymore hahaha.....but this is just for reference

And yes, BullSchmidt, Ansa Silverlines.....what a deal on those and I love the look!

Thanks to Hyelife for helping me convine myself to get the adapters, he's been very helpful with alot of things actually. Thanks man!

Oh, and I paid $60 for a family friends garage to do the install, it took them about 3 hours but they said it was extremely easy. The only negative was that they had to jack up my car to get it off the lift, LOL!!! They couldn't have said nicer things about the LS. Made me happy!

Anyway, the pics:

004.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

Looks great NHViggen, almost too low :eek:

I hate your tires though, they look bigger than they actually are, especially the tread.

Nice.

Looks like you could have went even bigger on the spacer even. Maybe 23-25mm to be real flush.

Members online

No members online now.
Back