FS: 97-98 Mark VIII parts

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got to replace the engine in my 97 Mark VIII so I'm selling off a lot of my spare parts to help offset the cost of the new engine. I've got many parts for both gen 1 and gen 2 Mark VIII's, so there'll be a separate post for 93-96 parts also.
Most of this stuff is OBO, and if you want more than one thing, I'll combine shipping if I can.

I've got 2 97-98 EATC climate control head units. I've always been told that they only work in those years, but there's a recent thread in the Mark VIII section where a couple people have used a 97 EATC in various Gen 1 Marks. I can verify this though, so keep that in mind.

$45 each shipped OBO

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

I've got 2 driver side seat switches.

$12 each shipped

IMG_0869.jpg

97-98 mirror glass. This glass used to be really hazy due to the electrochromic fluid leaking out, but I took it apart and polished the glass. It is now crystal clear, but will no longer dim. It will still heat up though.

$25 shipped

IMG_0872.jpg

97-98 Door courtesy light lens covers....I've got like a million of them.
7 of them have all 4 tabs, 3 have 3 tabs, and the last 2 only have 2 tabs.
I'll sell these by the set of separately.

Make me an offer on them.

IMG_0874.jpg

97-98 rear defroster panel without heated seats. Near perfect condition.

$25 shipped.

IMG_0875.jpg

97-98 Driver's side seat switch panel. Has a crack in the middle of it, I glued the backside of it with 'Amazing Goop.' Also, one of the mounting pieces in the middle is broken. The other was cracked and has been glued. The front mounting piece has a small crack and has been glued. It's not perfect by any means, but it's in decent shape.

$35 shipped

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

97-98 COP coil covers, not perfect.

$35 shipped

IMG_0882.jpg

93-98 passenger door handles

One is the updated style, primered and spray-painted black -- $30 shipped

The other is from a 94 with 75k miles. The counter-weight was broken off. Garnet Red, I believe -- $25 shipped

IMG_0876.jpg

93-98 Rear courtesy lights

$10 shipped

IMG_0877.jpg

93-98 gas door buttons, and trunk release buttons

Make me an offer on these

IMG_0879.jpg

97-98 EATC's wont work in a gen 1. the confusion with most, is 96 EATC's look exactly the same as 97-98, its the internals that are different. but 97-98 only work in 97-98. hopefully that helps.

How much for 2 of the door lenses with 4 tabs intact?

those are very nice prices...just a shame i dont need any of it.

seat switch panel is sold, but I just picked up another one today. I'll try calling when I get the chance.

As of right now, no. I don't think it'll come with the new engine, but if they happen to include it, i'll sell it. I'll know in a couple days.

jay.its carl from cal.was wondering when u can call me so i can buy that seat switch cover-805-653-7488

Do you know if the fuel buttons work? I'm interested in buying one as mine has never worked since I've owned the car (3.5 years).

Thx

As far as I know, they all work....The chrome one is gone, but I've still got the black ones and a tan one also.

i need a complete door panel light the assembly and the cover for my drivers door. can you help? i need all the tabs intact on the light assembly and the cover. thanks ken

Members online

No members online now.
Back