My new Baby...

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK well just bought my 03 LS8 last night. I own a detail company so Ive been detailing it ALLLLLLL day. Let me know what you guys think.

2078661845_b8fe4842a9.jpg

2079449770_b091995581.jpg

2078659917_1f56ce0c1d.jpg

2079447548_14e716144b.jpg

Thanks guys. Looking forward to being apart of this community.

- Ive previously had a Cobra, and a 350z. Sold them both and bought this. I had to many cars.... so I need a luxury one. :)

looks very very clean. What are the plastic fillers in the bumper for? Reverse sensor?

nice ride. i like it a lot. you could start by putting the LSE all chrome grille in. its about $100 @ lskoncepts.com

maybe then throw an intake. gives the car a nice deep sound. could always then drop it, throw a tuner in. that's all the stuff i did and i love my ls8 :)

take a look @ mine in my photogarage.

Yup. Custom exhaust going on next week. I will be making a custom intake, and hopefully tuner in the next few weeks.

nice ride. i like it a lot. you could start by putting the LSE all chrome grille in. its about $100 @ lskoncepts.com

maybe then throw an intake. gives the car a nice deep sound. could always then drop it, throw a tuner in. that's all the stuff i did and i love my ls8 :)

take a look @ mine in my photogarage.

Very nice ;) I've never seen a 2nd gen LS with the WW Body Kit and it looks very nice...

Congrats on the new toy

looks good. take that spoiler off and get some tint on the front.

something about the look with out the spoiler. its just a personal preference. i love the way the WW kit and LSE kit look spoilerless. if you're into the spoiler then keep it people are gonna agree and disagree but it really comes down to what you want.

Car looks great man, :cheers:

nice clean car!! does anyone know where i can get the ww lip kit for a 03+ ls????

Members online

No members online now.
Back