Hi. Some Quick Questions

Lance will do many things in tune to make car "run' better. Will lower fan turn on, up timing (HP) change shift schedule (this is huge on mk) raise rev limit ,raise mph limit and more.

Yes, I checked it out and will be purchasing it from Lance. I should have the rear end done in January. I'm just waiting on the parts I ordered to be shipped. So far, one vendor is not responding so I have no idea if he shipped his parts or not, but they are integral. So once everything is installed I will order the tuner and finish it off.

I have the 2000 Lincoln ls 3.0. I read somewhere on here that we can replace the driveshaft with a 1 piece driveshaft, does anyone have any info on that? Location to get 1, etc?

I have the 2000 Lincoln ls 3.0. I read somewhere on here that we can replace the driveshaft with a 1 piece driveshaft, does anyone have any info on that? Location to get 1, etc?

I feel like this question would be better answered in the LS forum. I suggest you post it there. I have never heard of anyone getting a one piece driveshaft to work in an LS. There's a reason it's in two parts.

Members online

Back