Not A LS, But I Still Representing.

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
LVC 4 LIFE!!!

Just washed the Escalade fir the first time. OMG!!! Lot of surface area to wash.
I settled with Allstate. I am looking for another LS. Stay tuned.

IMG_3328.JPG

IMG_3329.JPG

IMG_3330.JPG

IMG_3331.JPG

You just bought this or had it all along ?

You just bought this or had it all along ?
Bought it 4 days after the accident.

Settled with Allstate yesterday. Looking for another LSE. See what happens. Fingers crossed.

Looks good, yeah I didn't recall you owning that before.

I know of a beautiful sweet mean looking restored silver frost '01 Sport lowered with nice wheels that may be going up for sale this summer. Just needs Secondary chain n tentioners installed and moonroof guides replaced.

Trouble is, it's in Canada and the guy wants more then book value on it.

Like that's going to happen. :eek:

Last edited:
Found a second gen v8 black on black.:) I settled with my insurance company. Have check in hand. Ready to start hunting and dealing. Would prefer a gen 1. But finding one in decent shape and lower miles. Nit going to happen. Figure I will step up to modding a gen 2.

What a beauty! I know exactly what you mean about a lot of surface area lol, My Tahoe is the biggest pain in the a** to wash, forget waxing I tried it once and that was the end of it, never again lol!

Good luck in your search. I've come to the conclusion that it's cheaper to fix what's wrong with my '02 than to start over with an unknown with lesser miles.

KS

Nice! So I take it you won't be posting LS parts for sale? I was hoping to buy the eibachs haha

Members online

Back