Now Accepting 2015 LVC Lincoln LS Calendar Entries!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Now accepting 2015 LVC Lincoln LS calendar entries.

Rules are as follows.
1. No photoshopping or enhancing images. You can photoshop out plates.

2. You must actually own the LS in the photo.

3. Only submit 1 photo. If you submit more then one image. The first one posted will be your entry.

4. Once you have submitted an image. NO CHANGING IT!!!!

5. If you image makes the top twelve, it is your responsibility to get me your image. It not my job to track you down for your image. If you image is not received in a timely manor. The next member will get your spot.

6. Voting will be public. No cheating. Honor code amongst members.

7. Deadline is October 6th, 12 o'clock noon central time.

8. Most important. MUST have a high resolution copy of image entered. No less then 1600x2100 pixels. I can and will resize if necessary. The resolution will directly affect the quality of the calendar.

Have 2 months to get some quality locations and shots. So start scouting locations. Have fun guys. :D

Post your pic in this thread. Once the deadline for submissions is reached, someone will post all the submitted pictures in a thread for voting. Top 12 voted pics get in the calendar.

oh and for those who think their stock ls wont make it, just wash her real well and find a great spot for pictures. Its not just about the mods you've done to your ls but overall quality of picture + how the LS looks in it.

You can use the upload here or try a link through photobucket are another web hosting site.

use a photo sharing site (photobucket etc.)... you may have to have a few more posts under your belt before you can link anything....

anyone interested (if we can get this done this year)... in having each month contain (something like) 3 pics of the same car:

So requirements would be you submit a font"ish" pic, back"ish" pic, then one of your choice...

You would submit these to this thread:
DSC_0647ed_zps394a7217.jpg

DSC_0670ed_zpsb11c5182.jpg

20130612_141429_zps5b931cd3.jpg

then combined once voted on to look something like this (up to Calendar creator):

2015calex_zps6e9acaf4.jpg

Just a thought... mixing it up a bit
could be combined or edited in different ways...

By doing that, scenery and location does not matter.

dont see how thats true (thought the point was to highlight the cars, not the background)... but hey, Just throwing in out there (trying to get some interest for this year going going)

dont see how thats true (thought the point was to highlight the cars, not the background)... but hey, Just throwing in out there (trying to get some interest for this year going going)

Who do you think you are offering up something different? Jeez...

Its a Lincoln LS calendar, not a scenic view calendar. I do agree that a well composed picture is necessary but the people who buy this calendar are buying it for the cars in it, not the old rusty loading dock doors, or the cool oak tree in the background (no offense to anyone).

They will need to be higher res than an instagram photo.

If people are set on adding more pictures, I suggest keeping normal standard shot. BUT adding three additional shots to the left or right. That way we still get quality main shots with some additional photos to specific mods of each vehicle.

Langue, cell phone pictures are not going to work.

If people are set on adding more pictures, I suggest keeping normal standard shot. BUT adding three additional shots to the left or right. That way we still get quality main shots with some additional photos to specific mods of each vehicle.

I like this idea. Maybe still do the voting based on 1 pic and leave it up to the winners if they want the 3 extra pics on the side.

agreed...

I like sticking with the main shot for voting.. then owners picking additionals (IF THEY WANT).

thoughts?

Members online

Back