Mustang Pics

Spree

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Went to the local car show today.
There was no Mark's but I didn't think there would be. I know some of you guy's are Mustang fans so I took a few pics.
Talked to the owner....42K invested counting what he paid for it 12 years ago, 375 hp, custom wood dash and shifter.
I'm not much of a Mustang fan but this car was bad a$$!

Mustang (1).jpg

Mustang (2).jpg

Mustang (3).jpg

Mustang (4).jpg

Mustang (5).jpg

Mustang (6).jpg

Mustang (7).jpg

Mustang (8).jpg

Mustang (9).jpg

Mustang (10).jpg

One word for the first car... Tacky. Those all look like the stick on wood grain pieces and those seats are awful. Wonder if they were having a sale on blue wire loom too...

Woah....outdated much?

The classic one looks more modern and better than the other one.
to each their own.

94 Cobra built by Pepboys? Fancy stickers..yuck. He sure spent a lot of time and money messing that thing up

67 looked sweet, I wish I still had mine

The guy that owns the 1st one is about 50ish. The dash wood is real. There is a few too many cobra logos for me tho.

what was the story with the tool set in the trunk? signed by C. Shelby?

Not sure about the tool set. The Shelby sig was in the passenger compartment somewhere and he moved it and put it under glass in the trunk.

Ugh...... 67 looks okay other then the nasty air cleaner.... The 94 needs killed by fire.

The '94 is too gaudy. And that wood dash applique' may be real wood, but it looks cheap and stuck on. Two tone seats would be fine without all the logos on them. And the go-fast stickers all over the car are just...ugh. Now that '67 fastback is tough looking. I would drive the heck outta that. But I would change that goofy looking air cleaner. That looks like something out of a 1940's sci-fi B movie.

Members online

Back