Mlara1129's C-List Finds

looking for a cheap, possible even accidented silver frost 01 LS sports to place in the back yard as a parts car.
sorry but I like/love my first GEN and just trying to secure something cheap in half decent shape to possible pull some parts from.

May even consider a second GEN if not rear ended, could use trunk & trim but I'd like to have some more 01 parts laying around like a tranny.

Wasn't that car 4,000? Seems expensive for just a parts car. I see parts LS's for less than 1,000 around here all the time.

I know, I just came across it while searching and the Sport listing with chrome trim bothered me, too high miles anyhow.
I'm looking for something more a direct match to my own. I was only bothering the seller as to why he thought it was a Sport.
started offering him stupid low ball numbers, he got upset.

done w/ that ~ // END THREAD JACK. (sorry M)

Doubt it's a manual as the bumper and wheels are wrong (I know they can be changed). It's also certainly NOT AWD!!!!!!

edit

Definitely NOT a manual.....

635078584185044243.jpg

635078584185044243.jpg

Digging those inserts, especially at that price. Good find.

They've been around almost since the beginning. The things that turned me off on the "Z" grille was the price (yea, they were ~$400 back then) and it's not a weave like the CDC; it's two-dimensional (flat).

I'd buy a nice STR before the first two 06s. They seem nice, but I wouldnt pay that much.

Agreed, when looking for a wrecked STR in my area I came across a few that were mint condition priced around $15k. Had me thinking a little bit.

Members online

Back