Mlara1129's C-List Finds

04 Outer tail lights from LKQ $62 EA. WHITE TOP RED BOTTOM. SHIPPING EXTRA BY UPS. Takes 3-4 days for receipt from yard to me.

I called this guy about the side skirts front and rear valance, all 4 for $400 but he's not willing to ship them to NY, I said what do u care if I'm payin for shipping and he said no its too far.

Offer him the shipping cost +CHEESEBURGER (lazy f*cker)

I am NOT a fan of universal wheels at all, but some people don't mind it. I personally would never purchase them.

Yes...... But if the car needed a new bumper that could have been what they sourced.

This is, of course, possible, but I don't think that it is probable. It doesn't really matter. Anyone that is serious about this one can run the VIN and see what they would be getting.

This is, of course, possible, but I don't think that it is probable. It doesn't really matter. Anyone that is serious about this one can run the VIN and see what they would be getting.

That's why I said "Could be." I also doubt it. Were it a 2002 it could very well be a sport with that bumper and the non-SST shifter.

thanks, I'm actually trying to talk the guy down large in price but if it's not a true Sports then I have no need for it.
Do you recall which portion in the VIN breaks it down as a Base or Sports model Joe ?

The seller already confirmed back to me that it doesn't have SST shift, actually he responds that SST is only second GEN.
at this point I ought to give up as it's not the parts car that's going in my backyard but he's not a believer when I tell him I don't think it's the Sports model.

Members online

No members online now.
Back