Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Should create an LVC LS send-a-man network.

A connection that someone calls upon to have someone else in a closer state go and view/secure the parts,
then that person ships it to the originator with an included convenience fee for their troubles.

Should create an LVC LS send-a-man network.

A connection that someone calls upon to have someone else in a closer state go and view/secure the parts,
then that person ships it to the originator with an included convenience fee for their troubles.

Actually I have been helped by other members by just those means...usually it's too late! haha

'04 V6 parts car, looks like a lot of it is still there.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pts/3962715699.html

Heading there tomorrow considering it's only 15 minutes from work. PM me if you want me to check anything, if serious, it would be PayPal or GTFO. :)

The only pieces missing out of the interior are from the center stack, ac vents, and outer, rear seat rail covers. All the door panels are still intact and in decent shape as well. Dove Grey interior with wood grain, probably an 8 before they started putting parts in it. Now, everything is just filthy. V6 with 149,000 miles so I'm told. I looked it over pretty good and should be able to tell if it has it or not from memory. If you pm'd me, check your inbox.

I managed to get the folding mirrors, outer rear seat rail covers, and the cowl clips.

Pics as of 29Jul2013.

IMAG0003_zpsf07e1b50.jpg

IMAG0004_zps3911321f.jpg

IMAG0005_zps335df9cf.jpg

IMAG0006_zpsc69bf111.jpg

Does the lower back seat have perforated leather? Condition? How about the shift knob? Shipping to 92069?

Thanks!

Does the lower back seat have perforated leather? Condition? How about the shift knob? Shipping to 92069?

Thanks!

I think it did but it was too covered in junk to dig through and tell. Will let you know by the end of the week. Unfortunately, I'm not comfortable shipping something that large across the country but we'll see. The shift nob was good. A couple marks on the top of it that might be able to polish out. Put it this way, I was comfortable by all the wood trim pieces, shifter included, but he wouldn't sell just the trim, he wanted me to buy the door panels for $250. Could only imagine what he wanted the haggard steering wheel for.

Will check later this week once I figure out what it is I'm supposed to be doing at work.

Members online

No members online now.
Back