For Sale??

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Good stops in front of my house while I'm standing there and asks "Hey maaaan you want to sell that Lincoln"

lincolns.jpg

Ha, "Good" is better than bad, but it was just a "Guy" in a cts.

It was funny cause I told him he had to be more specific but none are for sale.

It doesn't happen alot but once in awhile it does. I think people don't get the concept of having multiple cars so sometimes you might let one sit for some time, thats usually when I get asked. Does mean its broke, doesn't mean I want to sell it for cheap. Usually its not a newer car that stops to ask, its usually a serious pos.

I think its ignorant asking if somethings for sale when it doesn't have a sign saying so.

Your Mark VIII LSC looks identical to mine! I just waxed mine and once I get the new grille I bought in it, I'm gonna take some pics....

Your Mark VIII LSC looks identical to mine! I just waxed mine and once I get the new grille I bought in it, I'm gonna take some pics....

Lol, looks just like mine but with better paint. :lol:

Because there's only about 12k worth of Lincoln sitting there..
I'd give 6 for the LS if it was a BoB

Well thats kinda the point.

They're not for sale.

A guy that rolls down his window and yells. "Hey Maaaan you want to sell that Lincoln" when there is clearly 3 of them sitting there...which was the funny part...None of them with a sign sayin "For Sale" is looking for what???? Like hes driving around with cash just looking for the perfect Lincoln to buy.

Guess the mileage on any or all of the 3??

There's a lot of people rolling around with cash on hand to buy cars to flip, very popluar thing in Texas right now anyway. Youd be surprised at what's for sale without a sign on it when you flash a stack of hundreds

And if that doesn't work, pull out something shiney to sweeten the deal, like a cool hunting knife, or a polished stainless steel spoon, it doesn't matter. People go nuts for shiney- like fish

There's a lot of people rolling around with cash on hand to buy cars to flip, very popluar thing in Texas right now anyway. Youd be surprised at what's for sale without a sign on it when you flash a stack of hundreds

Sounds like a nice place to live...everything for sale:shifty:

Car flippers work in small dollar amounts...what maybe 2k on them at the very most? And in my good but to close to bad neighborhood far less likely just snooping around. I won't even talk to someone that yells out a window.

Depends on the car flipper I guess, a couple grand is about average
Yelling out of the window is just rude, I wouldn't expect that to yeild the best results

Depends on the car flipper I guess, a couple grand is about average
Yelling out of the window is just rude, I wouldn't expect that to yeild the best results

Right? I'd much rather just text the owner from the comfort of my air-conditioned ride with the windows up! :D

In my first post I watered it down. He didn't really stop and ask. He was on the opposite side of the road and yelled. I had to ask "what" cause I didn't really here him the first time. Then I laughed and was like which one and laughed more and quickly said no not for sale, as I didnt want him to turn around and start talking to me. Not the first time and it usually ends in a painful conversation were they knew this guy with a lincoln with a 618ci motor that could beat vettes and hold 10 passengers while getting 50mpg.

I just realized that I would have not mistaken the TC for a Continental had I just read the last 3 characters in your screen name. LOL

And the idiot award goes to...........ME. :p

Right? I'd much rather just text the owner from the comfort of my air-conditioned ride with the windows up! :D

Nah, ya just honk until they walk over .. unless you have train horns
Then they walk over with a bat

" And the idiot award goes to...........ME.*"
Yay ME...... oh wait :(

Members online

Back