What have you done for the wife/girlfriend to justify spending money on your LS?

Heres another one for you married guys.

You can be "right" or you can be "happy". I haven't been "right" in 11 years. I am "happy" as hell.:D

X's 100!!!....I know exactly what that statement means! Like you said before. If she isn't happy no one is happy But to keep her happy I take her shopping for shoes:cool:

Heres another one for you married guys.

You can be "right" or you can be "happy". I haven't been "right" in 11 years. I am "happy" as hell.:D

Sorry to hear the rest of you have such problems. I couldn't live that way. Told mine up front that I wasn't playing the Gender Games and if that was what she envisioned for married life that she could keep right on going. That was almost 24 years ago, still married and we're both happy. :)

Sorry to hear the rest of you have such problems. I couldn't live that way. Told mine up front that I wasn't playing the Gender Games and if that was what she envisioned for married life that she could keep right on going. That was almost 24 years ago, still married and we're both happy. :)

+1000000000000

Telco, you got my respect my man.

No problems. I don't sweat the little things. She knows it.:)

I granted her a divorce :) Literally the only thing i was able to keep in the divorce was the car, which i had purchased 2 months before we split. (oops)

The ex was a mechanic, she drove me nuts!!! Quite a book follower. Shes long gone and won't hurt my LS anymore.

I have to transfer money form account to account....
Then opened a few accoutns she's unaware of in the Caymans
But now i'm in the counterfeit business on the side just to keep up..
Which led me to start my own money laundering business...
now I work 90 hours a week keeping it all going...

but hey, anything for an 06 bumper and a set of Stance....right!!!

LOL J/K... were pretty open about it all... I have a small amount I keep for the LS but any major purchases get discussed... She knows I enjoy it, so she's usually pretty cool about any of it... Almost a "if i'm happy, she's happy" type thing. But I make sure she stays plenty spoiled!!!

"Gotta Enjoy life in the moment, but plan to make sure you can" mentality in our household....

We are self-sufficient. She has a good job . Not to be male-nazi style with it, but im with telco when it comes to this topic. Of course anytime we go out, I pay for everything as well as a large majority of all bills. But I never kiss ass with gifts, and neither does she. Anything she wants she can have, but shes not the type to ask. The result, is her closet with LITERALLY over 200+ pairs of womens shoes, and I have a couple automobiles and a bike. I buy my stuff, you buy your stuff has always worked well. You can always buy yourself a better gift than anyone else can. ;)

I booted her to the curb. The money saved on that alone was staggering!

But I am along the same lines as Telco. I've got better things to do then be someone's father figure, sugar daddy, or bitch. If they want to tell me I am not handling my business then fine, we can talk. But I am not going to worry about whether or not I can go spend a couple hundred a few times a year on my hobbies. I do find that most of the time this happens when she has no money/job, so I end up getting all the hate and frustration.

I don't want anyone to come off thinking that I'm a dominating pig about the money here. We simply have a system that works. She gets a 10 dollar allowance and I get both my paycheck and her paycheck. It works. :D

Mine actually wants me to buy stuff for the LS. She says if I am at home working on my car I'm not out getting lap dances! (RollinLS, Grell...you guys have met her, so you can vouch for that statement) But for real, mine knows that a man should have a hobby and hobbies cost money. I get 20% of my check to spend on my LS + any money made from my heatshields and license plate bracket sales. The rest of my check goes to bills and savings. She makes almost as much money as I do so we do fairly well considering we have 3 kids still at home. Kids cost waaaay more than the LS!

This entire topic either deserves a hundred pages or no comment at all. If I were to boil it down, I let her live with me!

KS

My wife let's me spemd money on both of my cars :D I just have to take her to dinner every once in a while or cook a nice meal or the occasional Coach bag lol.

Ive been married 5 yrs now and still no kids :p

We like spending too much money on ourselves wich is why no kids yet....

Kids cost waaaay more than the LS!

Dude, you've got NO idea. I remember when my grocery bill alone was about 500 a month. And then there was all the school related stuff, clothes, wasted utilities (lights left on), higher car insurance when they're on your policy, ect. We went from paycheck to paycheck living to having tons of cash available. Relatively speaking, anyway.

I just give her what she wants :D

SEXYTIME.jpg

She spends money shopping for clothes and shoes and junk, I spend money on the LS.

She told me to stop spending money on my car so I can buy her more stuff / take her to dinners .. I kicked her ass to the curb. lol

Mine actually wants me to buy stuff for the LS. She says if I am at home working on my car I'm not out getting lap dances! (RollinLS, Grell...you guys have met her, so you can vouch for that statement) But for real, mine knows that a man should have a hobby and hobbies cost money. I get 20% of my check to spend on my LS + any money made from my heatshields and license plate bracket sales. The rest of my check goes to bills and savings. She makes almost as much money as I do so we do fairly well considering we have 3 kids still at home. Kids cost waaaay more than the LS!

Agreed... But she's more fun than you and your LS....

I just give her what she wants :D

*** as he lowers the screen so she cant read this***

Members online

Back