How come ive never seen these on an LS before?? - Jag wheels

Long_Island_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
...as many of you know im looking for a new LS (gen II silver/dove), and i came across this '04 LSE today...

I immediately noticed the Jag wheels... and i dont think ive ever seen them on an LS before, just thought id share.
I dont think they look bad, maybe better then the 7 spoke 17"s even, and im pretty sure they are only 17"s, but there is no way to tell b/c the pictures r so small.

...anyway enjoy! :D

http://stgeorgeford.com/Las-Vegas-Nevada/For-Sale/Used/Lincoln/LS/2004--Silver-Car/8461654/

Those are 18's for sure!! I have looked into them and now that I see them on a Ls I think they look great!!

I for one am a fan of the all red LSE tails on a gen 2, the wheels would be nice in a 19" for sure.

Soon as i read the title of this thread, i thought of those wheels. I like them on the car. To me they are better than the 7 spokes because they are 18s

Negotiate them down to something like $11.5 or $12 out the door and then enjoy!!

Fan of the LSE of course, the wheels on the other hand no.

They look like the stock sport 17" wheels, except 18", narrower/more spokes.

Yeah they are kinda bland....and not chrome.

Its a nice subtle enhancement, a lot nicer than some of the wheels on here, and fits the vehicle styling. No single change this guy made pulls away from the other, like the tail lights and painted lower trim (not sure if it came like that), and tint. Looks clean and sharp.

Its a nice subtle enhancement, a lot nicer than some of the wheels on here, and fits the vehicle styling. No single change this guy made pulls away from the other, like the tail lights and painted lower trim (not sure if it came like that), and tint. Looks clean and sharp.

Definitely came that way. That's an LSE.

Those are the "Triton" wheels. 18x8 and came on 05-08 S type V8s.

Edit: they look good.

I like those wheels. They need spacers though. They are 18x8 with 60mm offset. Very nice LS, lowered would look killer.

Negotiate them down to something like $11.5 or $12 out the door and then enjoy!!

^ no sunroof, no woodgrain steering wheel/shifter, wrong color interior makes this one a no-go...the sunroof is the major dealbreaker though :(

Those are the "Triton" wheels. 18x8 and came on 05-08 S type V8s.

^ good to know edgar!

Edit: they look good.

i would have to agree about the lack of moon roof

Members online

No members online now.
Back