#*#LAST CALL#*# before it goes to the crusher 98 mark base

Do you still have the drivers mirror? I don't need the whole thing, just the glass.

Pains me to see any car crushed, unless it's a late-model VW Beetle with a flower on the dash. Then I'd pay $5 to get to push the button.

Pains me to see any car crushed, unless it's a late-model VW Beetle with a flower on the dash. Then I'd pay $5 to get to push the button.

Well a tree already did half the job. It is beyond repair.

pics pics pics

breather setup $50 obo
071-1.jpg

rear view mirror $25 obo
031-3.jpg

key pad $15
030-2.jpg

029-2.jpg

passenger side door panel or any parts off of it $40
kick panels $10 each
wood radio surround $20
under column panel with vent $15
heated seat controls $35
trunk threshold $10
027-3.jpg

inner door handle $15

visors no homelink $40 gets both
008-13.jpg

007-12.jpg

005-11.jpg

005-11.jpg

also window felt $35

rear glass with all trim and seals. $100 a side

ecm $40
142.jpg

141.jpg

message center controls $30
021-3.jpg

vlcm vcrm or whatever in the hell you want to call it $40
023-2.jpg

hid ballast $50 for both with bracket and all wires
021-2.jpg

imrc controller and plates with cables $100 off this motor
011-11.jpg

passenger side tail light is the only one left $25
008-12.jpg

O-ring behind the master cylinder. It is small and cheap to ship.

O-ring behind the master cylinder. It is small and cheap to ship.

dude, you can get one from any local parts store for less than the cost of a value meal. next time i go to ship i will ship it to you, just pay shipping.

I was told I had to buy a master cylinder to get one. Knowing the quality of auto parts stores, that might be BS.

I was told I had to buy a master cylinder to get one. Knowing the quality of auto parts stores, that might be BS.

well i will pull it next time i go out there and just ship it to you in an envelope.

mark8 parts

if u still have the pass side ac vent,i need it along with the lighting control module. if its easier u can call me @805-861-8011 thanx carl

mesage center controls sold
Trunk weatherstrip sold
Shift knob sold
Glove compartment liner sold
cluster sold
passenger side rear glass sold
as well as the hvac unit is sold
i will ship the oring for marked8 FOR FREE

If you have the pair of rear floor mats I would take them if the price is right. They should be easy to ship.

hi zack i still want the ac vent,light module and the ignition backplate,the piece that surrounds the ignition key. let me know u have my phone number

Need steering column (adjustable) for 98 Mark VIII

Do you have a steering column for a 98 Mark VIII? The bearing balls have fallen out and the adjustable column is loose.

Do you have a steering column for a 98 Mark VIII? The bearing balls have fallen out and the adjustable column is loose.

no previous owner sold it. boy it has been a pita moving this car around without it

To those that have orders in

i took about 4 orders on Friday said i would ship today and can not due to a AMAZING job offer that was dropped on me this morning. like $80k a year. my car had a magically disappearing coolant problem and i was scared to drive it out there this morning.

i am going to try and swing out there tomorrow but i can not promise anything and if i can i will go grab most of it tonight. since i moved, i live a little over an hour away.

please bare with me guys i promise i will make it right...

To those that have orders in

i took about 4 orders on Friday said i would ship today and can not due to a AMAZING job offer that was dropped on me this morning. like $80k a year. my car had a magically disappearing coolant problem and i was scared to drive it out there this morning.

i am going to try and swing out there tomorrow but i can not promise anything and if i can i will go grab most of it tonight. since i moved, i live a little over an hour away.

please bare with me guys i promise i will make it right...

Thanks for the update. Best of luck with the potential new job!!

Thanks for the update. Best of luck with the potential new job!!

bro Thank you for your patience. if you sir need anything at all off the car, it is free of charge. you were the first person to buy something and i have shipped everyone elses stuff, but your d@mn bumper. (except for the orders made fri and sat) I just can not find a box that will fit it. and as the paint is perfect on it i do not want to scar it all up just throwing it in the belly of a grey dog. I have been to countless body shops looking for one to no avail.

i mean it, anything at all if you want the $50 hid ballast it is yours. fo free. or the vcrm or .... you name it bro. i o u 1... BIG!!!

Members online

Back