Reaction score
6149144896_5988519248_z.jpg

6129485657_76e2a82c59_z.jpg

6066068752_498f87070b_z.jpg

6129477251_66cf4c4582_z.jpg

5979723689_73ed6d9d35_z.jpg

6152536335_a3664ac593_z.jpg

5980281502_100a176db0_z.jpg

I'd vote #2 or #7 (wish the color of your car showed up more though). Great pics regardless.

Man that's hard! so many great pictures lol. I really like #2 or #3. But the clouds look sick in 7. Stop putting so many great pictures up ;)

2 words - Hokey Pete! AWESOME locations! I'm definitely jealous - don't know how hard they were to find or get to, but the shots are well worth it!

I'd also recommend adding a poll to your thread. It will make voting (and tracking it for you) easier.

BTW, I'm voting #7 due to "artistic representation" - the contrast of dark for the majority of the car to the brightness of your lights with the backdrop of the clouds makes it look like "dark storm rising" or something like that.

However - ANY of these would make the calendar!

Man that's hard! so many great pictures lol. I really like #2 or #3. But the clouds look sick in 7. Stop putting so many great pictures up ;)
Lol im addicted to my Ls I have lots of pictures of my car.

2 words - Hokey Pete! AWESOME locations! I'm definitely jealous - don't know how hard they were to find or get to, but the shots are well worth it!

I'd also recommend adding a poll to your thread. It will make voting (and tracking it for you) easier.

BTW, I'm voting #7 due to "artistic representation" - the contrast of dark for the majority of the car to the brightness of your lights with the backdrop of the clouds makes it look like "dark storm rising" or something like that.

However - ANY of these would make the calendar!
Thank you I take most of the shots down the street from where I live Gulf of mexico its a crappy little beach but great for sunsets.
I picked #7 when you posted it a while ago.

Sticking to it!
:D
I still really like #7

Looks like number #7 is everyones favorite.

If the sun wasn't shinning right on the nose of the car in picture number 6, that would have been my choice. The background is magnificent.

I vote #7 as well.

Great pics. I like 1 and 7..definitely choose right on the location.

Thanks guys really appreciate the comments its easy to find location for sunsets FL. Now that the dead line has been extended I might just go out and snap some more shots more in the light so you can see the car a little better

Sounds like a road-trip to key west is in order :)

You need some picks of that thing on a nice white sandy beach. It would give a nicer contrast to the car in my opinion. The "belly of the beast" wouldn't blend in to the ground so much. Plus the sand would bounce some of the light up/around the car and you would get a kind of soft-glow effect. Pics still look awesome.

Since I'm bored today I will probably drive around the skyway and take a few pics. There's some nice scenery there that you can get your car right up next to without any issue. Would be awesome if you could do that night/sunset shot on the skyway. Not sure how, but still awesome :)

Members online

Back