Official LS Picture Thread

I will try to get some better pictures this weekend. It just got put on last night after I got home from work

Has this ever happened to anyone else....You go out to the store for milk and come home with a DSLR?

5843572491_9f5e16b445_b.jpg

Dear lord that looks amazing! This should honestly be a photo straight from Lincoln to advertise for the LS. Send it to corporate this will surely revive the V8 RWD platform ;)

And to answer your question. No haha!

SEXY!!

I had a black mkz park right in front of me at work today. It was funny cause there was a mustang in front in the morning.

I don't know what happened I just blacked out. By the time I came to I was at home with a new camera :p

That is my new background Bullschmidt! I was literally speechless when I saw that picture. Probably one of the best, if not the best picture of the LS I have ever seen!!

Luebbe let me know if you want that picture in a certain resolution. I can accommodate :)

Rumor has it.....There is a photoshoot brewing later today...Better get all purdy

5844899279_9b95237e8b_b.jpg

Very nice bull, what camera? Btw, should invest in a polarizing filter for more shine, and a UV filter for lens protection. They are stackable.

It's the new Canon EOS T3 (1100D). I'm planning on learning the ropes with this one, buying another lens and eventually upgrading the body.

Any suggestion on a brand of filters? I also want to get a lens hood/tulip

Hoya makes good filters, can't go wrong. Made in Japan (at least mine says so). As for hoods, I'd go with just a Canon but IIRC not all lenses can fit those.

Upgrade your lenses, keep the body. Glass makes all the difference ;)

I like the 2nd and Last picture. Really looks sexy Pinknuts maybe upgrade the brakes next? I love the Gen2 conversion as well. I really think our Gen1 rear end looks sexier than the Gen2 anyways.

Thanks man. I may do brakes some day, but they work fine for now. But I would like the look of some bigger brakes. I also agree about the hybrid of gen front end and gen 1 rear is the perfect combo. Love it!

Nice pics Pinknuts. Is your windshield tinted too? That's like the thing to do in my area lol

Dnyce i thought you were getting rid of the Ls?

All the pics look great on this page, all Ls's on this page so far:cool:

Yes sir it's tinted. It makes a huge difference. Especially in a black car. I love it tinted.

Yea I love mine. Blocks out enough sun to not blind me, yet I can still see fine at night. And people can't see in too easily :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back