Custom vinyls and emblems

inkme101

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys im new here but my brother has a vinyl plotter and im getting ready to have him start cutting a bunch of different lincoln emblems. working on chrome cobra-stars right now. if you are interested or have any custom vinyls you want done pm me and we will work something out. he can go big enough for full windshield banners if thats what your looking for, or as small as aftermarket wheel center caps (im doing black cobra-stars for my center caps right now). just pm me we'll figure it out.

EDIT:

COST FOR VINYL:
He charges PSI (per square inch). so lets say for example the over all size of the entire sticker they want is 3" tall by 20" long. it would be 3"x20"=60 square inches , 60x $0.18=$10.80 . If someone ordered for example a bunch of 3" by 7" stickers or one really big sticker he might cut some slack in the price to offset the total cost because the added cost of shipping
COST FOR SHIPPING:
If they are small stickers he normally charges $2.00 shipping, that covers the cost of a stamp and an envelope ......if semi large he might be able to stuff it in a bubble manilla envelope which takes a couple stamps, if its a bunch of stickers or a big one then he has to use flat rate box's which vary from $6.00 up to $15.00 plus the gas it takes to drive to the post office to drop them off

dammm where were you a few months back when i needed some custom center caps?! :mad:

any pics of some of your work, I'm interested in seeing what kind of things you can do so i can make requests :D

pics soon. nice work. takes requests the best thing about vinyls is they fit in envelopes so theres cheap shipping charges (unless you have a big order). but still stays quite cheap

cobrastarcaps.jpg
http://[/IMG]

cobrastar2.jpg

cstarchrome.jpg

these aren't mine but they r exactly what im working on once the chrome vinyl comes in

Hey guys!

I am "the brother".

I am from over at Joeychgo's other site forabodiesonly.com

But my brother told me there was some interest in stickers over here so I figured I would pop in.

here are a couple pictures of stickers I have did and designs.....mostly mopar stuff.

if there is any interest just send me a PM.

DSCI1485.jpg

jeeptobedonetext3warpjpeg.jpg

66 nova threshhold.jpg

0110.jpg

Camaro silohette.jpg

chevelle threshhold.jpg

cuda threshhold.jpg

car_outlines1 copy.jpg

monsterpar 2.jpg

I think a silhouette of the ls body (just the front, hood, top and rear end) would be pretty cool. Something small with maybe the lvc logo to go on the quarter windows. Just a thought.

He is the guy with the plotter and going to be doing the work. He was simply displaying his talent and ability. Recommended and related to the guy that started the thread. So there for NOT jacked. Thanks for playing.

he does alot of work for the guys over in a-bodies only, Joeychgo's other site. he and some of those guys can vouch for his work its legit.

I think a silhouette of the ls body (just the front, hood, top and rear end) would be pretty cool. Something small with maybe the lvc logo to go on the quarter windows. Just a thought.

actually with a pic of your own car he will render a vector image of that and your decal will have all the same rims and grille and everything as the car its on.

True, I have done alot of work for folks over on forabodiesonly.com , you can ask around if you would like.

Not jacking any threads either, simply chiming into a thread my brother created about me. If you were to read above you would notice this.

I can make a silhouette graphic image of a car and turn it into a sticker but I would need a good clear base image to start with . Once I have one that is a good base point I would then do my magic and turn it into an image that could be used as a vinyl sticker graphic and I can post the result here for you guys to see.

toss some ideas around here in the thread, post some good profile images, some logo images and maybe I can work something up.

Here are some of the original images that I started with to make some of the images you see above.

66ChevyIINovaSS.jpg

ITEM_2-H-8_1970_CHEVELLE_SS_454_BLACK_WITH_RALLEY_WHEELS_.jpg

duster.jpg

I'll def get in on that. I'll try and get you a good pic. Is there any background that would work best for you. Such as a solid colored wall or what not? And how much for say a couple of stickers that are maybe 4" long and 2" tall?

i think a solid colored background is best and as hi res a pic in the biggest size you can upload it makes it easier for him. the price is reflected by how much it takes to make the render and how intricate the sticker is when he goes to peel out the little pieces to make it right.

I think something simple like the LVC in the header would be nice.
lvc_header_left.jpg

PS Did you get Geno's permission to use the cobrastar?

lvc_header_left.jpg

ah hah, my bad misread the OP. I thought Inkme was making these, and you came out of nowhere displaying your work. My apologies.

and LSSCott f*ck you, become more involved with the community, then talk to me

EDIT: Very good stuff Dusterdude72 and Inkme fix your sig pic. I think you just need to remove the "http://"

Members online

No members online now.
Back