Are you Gay or Straight?

Frogman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I promise to nicer if you promise to be smarter.
This... has to be in the top 10 off the wall questions I've been asked by a stranger in my life.

Earlier today, I went to a local Bath and Body Works store to do some shopping. Why? Because I like their products.

Anyway, I walked in, picked out the shaving cream I like, then decided on some new candles. So, I'm standing by the candle display, sniffing all the nice candle scents when I hear some giggling behind me. I knew the source of the giggling and chose to ignore them. They were a tall ~5'11" to 6' blonde and a shorter, ~5'6" brunette.

Now, I passively noticed the two when they came into the store a few minutes earlier, but once I figured they weren't going to rob the place or blow it up, I put them out of my immediate attention. They, in turn, stared at me as they walked in and started conferring as only women can do in public.

I picked out two candles for my candle warmer, and proceeded to walk towards the soap section... and, there's that damned giggling and whispering again... from the two chicks. What they didn't notice was the big parabolic mirror in one corner where I was keeping an eye on them after the first giggle fit. Oh, they were giggling at me, alright. Looking at me and giggling.... WTF...

So, I meandered towards them and when I got close enough, I smiled and said "Good morning", to which they said "Hi". I looked at the blonde, then at the brunette, then back at the blonde and said "I couldn't help but notice you pointing towards me and giggling" as I pointed to the parabolic mirror "and I was curious what you found so amusing. Do I have a rip in my jeans? Are my undies showing?". They both looked at me with a shocked look when they realized they'd been busted. I continued "I'm merely curious. After all, I wouldn't want to walk around with a jean tear in my ass region".

The blonde said "I'm sorry. We weren't laughing at you, it's just that you don't see many guys in a store like this. My friend Beth, I'm Andrea by the way, were curious about something. She thinks you are, I don't think so".

"Uhhh.. she thinks I am and you don't. Ok. That clears things up. Wait... think what?" I asked, in my patented goofy voice. That got a chuckle out of them.

"We don't want to offend you".

"You couldn't offend me if you tried. So spill it, sister".

"Ok. Are you gay or straight?"

"Huh?" I didn't see that one coming from 3 blocks away... much as I should have.

"As I said," looking at me with a little concern in her eyes, but determined to keep going, "most straight guys wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this. But you don't look gay. She thinks you are".

Now, I was slightly awed at the brass balls on the blonde. I really was.

I chuckled and said "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. As a lesbian who loves women, I guess I'd be considered gay. But, since I'm in a man's body, I suppose that would make me straight. I also have no shame and I like Bath and body works products. As such, here I am shopping for them".

They laughed made small talk about the candles I was carrying, they the brunette gives me a buy one get one free coupon. I thanked her, bid them a nice day and went back to the candles to pick up two more candles since I now possessed a coupon.

They paid, said goodbye as they walked by and left... both stealing looks at me as they exited the store.

I go to the cash register where the cashier is smiling. She says "Lesbian trapped in a man's body. That was funny". As I looked at her with my typical confused look, she laughed and said "I heard what you said to them".

"Aha..."... I had nothing.

"They left you a number" she says, as she hands me a piece of paper with a phone number written on it.

"Oh? Which one?"

"I promised I wouldn't tell you which one wrote it".

I tried to charm her... I tried to compliment her... I offered her a nice crisp 20 dollar bill for this information. But, she wouldn't budge.

So, now I have a phone number, but I don't know which one left it for me. Will I call it? No. Those two looked like they were out of my price range... aka. High Maintenance. I already have high maintenance things in my life, don't need more.

So yeah... "Are you gay or straight?" has to be the best out of the blue question I've been asked by someone I don't know in a long time.

Oh wow haha, its k I like there products too. Nothjng like having smooth skin after working in a welding shop all day.

For all they knew you were buying somthing for the Mrs., thats if you have one..Now if you went into a store and started sizeing up dildo's that would lead me to believe differently.

Maybe the telephone number belongs too one of her male friends, or brother.
Could be she is trying to find out for sure if you are gay.
I have been asked that question a few times in the park where I walk my Shepherd.
I have always liked my jeans to fit a little tight as compared to how most wear them, and for some reason that is a red flag to some people.
When asked, I reply , I don't think that is any of your business.
Bob.

For all they knew you were buying somthing for the Mrs., thats if you have one.

If I did, she wouldn't have a beard.

Maybe the telephone number belongs too one of her male friends, or brother.
Could be she is trying to find out for sure if you are gay.

Could very well be. But I did tell her I was not gay. Either way, I'm not calling the number. Already chucked it.

I have always liked my jeans to fit a little tight as compared to how most wear them, and for some reason that is a red flag to some people.

:lol: That reminds me of a beer commercial I saw recently on TV. It's a guy wearing skin tight jeans and all the looks he'd get from people in the bar.

I would have called the number, asked her out to a nice exspensive dinner,ate everything on the menu and then went to the bathroom and never return....make that bish pay!!! It's funny but if a guy were to go up to a woman and ask if she was "gay", You would probably be arrested and have your azz sued!! Damm women!!!!

"Ok. Are you gay or straight?"

"Huh?" I didn't see that one coming from 3 blocks away... much as I should have.
lololol, ive seen that look on your face and i can imagine you towering over these two girls :eek:

hell im surprised they still have a head ;)
Oh wow haha, its k I like there products too. Nothjng like having smooth skin after working in a welding shop all day.
mmmhummmmm you gotts a purdy mouth
I have been asked that question a few times in the park where I walk my Shepherd.

:shifty: you do live in LA lol

I would have called the number, asked her out to a nice exspensive dinner,ate everything on the menu and then went to the bathroom and never return....make that bish pay!!! It's funny but if a guy were to go up to a woman and ask if she was "gay", You would probably be arrested and have your azz sued!! Damm women!!!!

Issues, Omen?

Frogman i can't believe that you didn't want those two young women to experience that which is you.

I had to go to jail for 30 days over something like this. A girl that barely knew me thought it was funny to tell a couple of queers at the bar that I was one of them. One of them touched my ass and I beat the chit out of him.

Frogman i can't believe that you didn't want those two young women to experience that which is you.

Pepps did you read Chicken's thread ... Frogman says that he has a little wee wee .. So he would be embarrassed

Also I'm guessing they didn't meet the height standards that Frogman has ... remember he likes midgets.

Pepps did you read Chicken's thread ... Frogman says that he has a little wee wee .. So he would be embarrassed

Also I'm guessing they didn't meet the height standards that Frogman has ... remember he likes midgets.

Yeah i did forget about that. lol

You have to wear 'jeans' loose or there isn't enough room for Johnson.;)

KS

My jeans aren't skin tight, but comfortably snug.
I have enough junk in my jeans to make some curious, but, depending on who's doing the looking, I can always dig up that phrase we saw on this forum about a month ago, "you touch my junk, and I'LL have you arrested".
Bob.

Members online

No members online now.
Back