cobra star badges

Rude

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2 new, un-used lms cobra star badges for sale - $30. Bought 'em last year, and never stuck 'em on the car. Had to sell the Lincoln recently, so I have no use for them.

100_0927.JPG

have u recieved payment yet? if not ill buy then send u money tomo

If it falls through I'll let ya'll know, but it looks like they're sold.

2 New Cobra stars

2 new, un-used lms cobra star badges for sale - $30. Bought 'em last year, and never stuck 'em on the car. Had to sell the Lincoln recently, so I have no use for them.

I'm interested in getting them if they will be available in 2 weeks. They are rare indeed ! I'll wait for your reply. Thanks

Are these STILL available in 2013 ? ?

2 new, un-used lms cobra star badges for sale - $30. Bought 'em last year, and never stuck 'em on the car. Had to sell the Lincoln recently, so I have no use for them.[/QUOTE

I'm looking for a pair of Cobra stars NOW in 2013. Does anyone know where I can get a pair ? Either facing right or left but, the ones that I really want are facing BOTH Right and Left! Right now, I'll take what I can get for a good price. Anyone out there knows of ANY for sale NOW ? I'd like to get them today if I could. Anybody know of where I can get a PAIR ?
Thanks

These aren't being made anymore, and don't think they ever will be again. About a month ago a guy in Kansas that is Geno's friend was selling what he had left on e-bay for $40 apiece I think. Don't know if he still has any or not.

the lincoln mark v111 enthusiast group on facebook has a guy who sell these and alot of other cool stuff. his name is geno angelino

Members online

Back