Lookin at some new wheels (serious thread)

Bullschmidt

LVC Photographer
Reaction score
I'm considering getting a set of these DTM mesh wheels. Wheels are 19'' x 8.5 and 42MM offset

dtm_hssr-l.jpg

Here is a quick PS of them. Courtesy of M4ark :)

Bullshmid%20LS.jpg

Thoughts? Opinions? Comments? Concerns?

Looks pretty good. I agree tho, too much going on and they will be a pain to clean lol.

How much are they for a set? You buying them new or used?

No just the wheels. I need new tires right now anyways so I figured why not get them for some new shoes

+42 is going to be tight. I posted a thread about +42 offset with an 8.5" wheel not to long ago.

I was those wheels, not bad looking and not to expensive I've seen them on ebay.

I thought the PS pic was a bwm. Wheels look good, too much for me too though.

+42 is going to be tight. I posted a thread about +42 offset with an 8.5" wheel not to long ago.

I was those wheels, not bad looking and not to expensive I've seen them on ebay.

I remember reading the lowest anyone has went was a 38offset. If I am incorrect someone let me know.

I contacted aspecwheels.net and they said they have a bunch of sets right now. They will also be receiving some more in July. You should buy a set and be a guinea pig :)

NYC LS8 had 38+ and XxbmxlsxX has some around there too.

I'm running 18x8 with 42 offset and it is very close with 2 people in the back seat. Oh running Eibac's also with 245/45/18 tire. I think that 46 offset is the best setup. with the 18x8 wheels. So witha 19x8.5, maybe think about 46 to 49 offset.

I'm running 18x8 with 42 offset and it is very close with 2 people in the back seat. Oh running Eibac's also with 245/45/18 tire. I think that 46 offset is the best setup. with the 18x8 wheels. So witha 19x8.5, maybe think about 46 to 49 offset.

Hmm I knew it would be close, but it maybe closer then I was anticipating. Is anybody else running 19x8.5 wheels with a similar offset?

According to Discount tire and tire rack +45 will work. I have a set of wheels I really like but I hesitant to pull the trigger on them because no one seems to be running an 8.5" rim with +42 offset to say it will work.

Members online

No members online now.
Back