who mpg's high as mine (not really asking)

dNyce LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
On my trip to jersey for this wknd. 26.7-8 wit a engine light for cats, usin BP 93 (bp is the $h1t
Sorry bout the blurred pic-blackberry low quality
SU1HMDAwMzkuanBn.jpg

I get about 16. But my SPG's are way up there. :D

Highest mine ever went up to was 21. Unfortunately I do a lot of city driving so I only average about 15

What's spg?
That's hw miles and me drivin like a dad (had my son in the car). But I was impressed with those mpgs

What cities r yall in??? Yall get sucky numbers. Since I started my new job, I'm basically forced to take the streets for 16 miles (one way 32-34 round trip), and I get about 18-19 on city

spg = smiles per gallon :D

spl = sound pressure level.

I get around 23-24mpg highway (50mph more or less).

City driving (short trips most of the time) gets me 13-15mpg. So much for the estimates..

That's the speed limit on rural roads here. On the freeways it's 60mph (100kph) tops, AFAIK. What can i say, Canada is safer.. :p

i have a serious lead foot so i'm at 17.5mpg. that's with peeling out at every light and corner and racing others on the streets quite often :p

With the new cats on, I get about 26.8.. With the miss-fire and cats going bad, I was getting 21.3.. In town I get like 13.. Every stop light, I am in 1st and down to the floor.. Hoping to impress someone.. :shifty:

I raced a Dodge Caliber on the way to work this morning lol. I felt retarded racing it though.

i have a serious lead foot so i'm at 17.5mpg. that's with peeling out at every light and corner and racing others on the streets quite often :p

With the new cats on, I get about 26.8.. With the miss-fire and cats going bad, I was getting 21.3.. In town I get like 13.. Every stop light, I am in 1st and down to the floor.. Hoping to impress someone.. :shifty:

Makes me believe my LS is broken. I'm very light footed :shifty:

Not mine, I am pretty much all city driving. Get more people lookin' at the LS, naw mean????

I managed 27.9 on my way from TN to CT but any other time my average is usually around 12-15, I went down to 9 once but that was just a retarded day.

Must've been the same day you installed the tc lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back