who mpg's high as mine (not really asking)

just bought 6 quarts of Royal Purple 10w-30 for my oil change this week...we'll see how that affects the MPG....

An LS jus pulled next to me in the parking lot. Its got 20's and currently mine does not have em on. I'm so pissed lol

I raced a Dodge Caliber on the way to work this morning lol. I felt retarded racing it though.

My mom has one of those.. With the whole 4 cylinders and the CVT trans.. It goes 0-60 in like 3.4 years.. :lol:

I managed 27.9 on my way from TN to CT but any other time my average is usually around 12-15, I went down to 9 once but that was just a retarded day.

I got 28.7 with a wind pushing me. I didn't think that really counted so I didn't add that.. :D

just bought 6 quarts of Royal Purple 10w-30 for my oil change this week...we'll see how that affects the MPG....

Maybe like .5-1.5 mpgs.. I did notice an improvement..

Re-pete I didnt even run Royal Purple in my 11 sec T/A, I did once in the LS for sh!ts and giggles, realized shortly after that it was a complete waste of money. It is good for the bearings but you wont notice anything.

I just want my car to run as long as I can and I know with cheaper brands you don't get much lubrication in high RPM range due to viscosity...hense why I am giving RP a try.....you get what you pay for..ain' I ain't Jiffy Lubin!

Re-pete I didnt even run Royal Purple in my 11 sec T/A, I did once in the LS for sh!ts and giggles, realized shortly after that it was a complete waste of money. It is good for the bearings but you wont notice anything.

When I said the gain, it could have been cause I drove like a g-ma or something. My average mpgs did go up. And RP says that you gain power.. Idk about anyone else, but I think I felt a little more. Now my cars rpms will be at 4500 when going 40 in 1st.. Before, I couldn't hit it. It was going 40 in 2nd @ 6000.. Idk what's up with that one?

the Royal Purple feels really good. I feel the gears just happy as kids in a ballpit. The smoothness of acceleration, deceleration feel better than that castrol poop

not bad for a 17 dollar oil change..minus the fact I needed 7 quarts of RP at 8dollars per quart :p

apparently the GEn 1s need more motor oil than the Gen 2s :p

My Gen1 took about 6.75 quarts...at least that's what the dealership said as I brought the whole case to them :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back