LED Angel eyes Install- A lot of PICS

Damn dude those eyes look so damn nice!!!! Can't wait till I get mine.

what are you going to do to the fogs??

I sold them and had shipped them before I was done with the angel eyes.I have no more use for them with the arrival of my lse bumper. I should've taken pics with the fog angel eyes on too to see how they looked :(

Yea you definitely attacked it better than I. Learned something for next time! Which hopefully won't be for a long time haha.

I am somewhat paranoid about the upcoming summer melting the epoxy... I know it isn't supposed to melt, but it can get to 110 degrees here, and that accompanied with the sun i would imagine can make it pretty toasty inside... Guess I will find out!

Ah yeah, I was a little worried when I read yours that you couldn't seal it right at first and it was hard. That is why I also applied so much silicone to seal it up.

I dont think it will melt. It might get 110 outside but how hot does it get inside your engine bay on a regular basis? You should be good.

Dude that is sick lookin can't wait to do mine this weekend!!!

Nice, another one taking the plunge. Good luck!

Damn dude those eyes look so damn nice!!!! Can't wait till I get mine.

Thanks. Good to see people getting less fearfull to openeing their headlights up, or cutting them if you're gen2 or gen1 with black sealant.

now i really need to buy mine and send it to you :D

Pronto :D.

I have a guy who does all my work. I have had a set of oracle angel eye rings in his garage for months waiting on the weather to get nice. He called me up today saying let's do it this weekend. I had to tell him there's been a change of plans. Paid $140.00 for the oracles, now I don't want them. Thanks a LOT Alex lol. Is lightwurkz pretty quick on the shipping? Slow shipping drives me nuts.

Well it's here in CA so It was pretty fast for me. Sorry about making you change your mind about the oracles but you'll thank me once you see how bright they are.

Yeah. Can't really see in huh, but you can see out perfectly. It's only 50%, it just looks dark inside because the rest of the car doesn't let light in. If only my windshield was tinted, it would be a lot lighter.

Hey Alex, Are you still installing the LSE front bumper? If so I would like to buy the lower black piece that fits on the regular bumper, you saw that mine was cracked. Let me know.

Hey Alex, Are you still installing the LSE front bumper? If so I would like to buy the lower black piece that fits on the regular bumper, you saw that mine was cracked. Let me know.

Yeah, According to andrizzle the lse bumper doesn't have that so if it's true then it's I'll sell it to you. I got my bumper today but wont put it on yet. Hopefully I can get it on this week before FFF. I can get it off for you this weekend so you can replace it before then if you want. Let me know

when i took apart mines with the black sealant, i just took a small screwdriver and went around the headlight prying it up alittle at a time, and i used a razor to cut the silicone

Did you cut them up? That what I did with 2 flat heads after I cut the black lip off exposing where the 2 plastics meet.

Yup, the plastic trim on the bottom of the stock bumper is not used with the LSE.

Alax, just put the bumper on man, it is honestly a 30 min job, if that.

Yup, the plastic trim on the bottom of the stock bumper is not used with the LSE.

Alax, just put the bumper on man, it is honestly a 30 min job, if that.

Well Leo, looks like it's yours then.

30 min? Really? Well in that case I'll prob do it this sunday!!!!!! :D .

Small things that seem easy and quick could turn into a few hours instead of minutes. I just got a kinetic battery, HC2000 and I had to make a cut with my dremel on the batter holder to flipped the metal tab that holds the battery in place over to give the new battery more room. Then I had to twist and bend and do all kinds of stuff to the metal L bar that holds the battery down to be able to hold this taller battery in place. Took me like 3 hours. Little things here and there added up.

You're right though, shouldn't take long. Just take off both wheels unscrew old bumper and screw sexy bumper on. I"LL DO IT! :cool:

Sounds great Alex, Do you need help putting on that bumper? I can do on Sunday.

Forgot to take a pic of which wires to use. Here it is

003-6.jpg

Sounds great Alex, Do you need help putting on that bumper? I can do on Sunday.

already put it on. Thanks. It's yours whenever you want to pick it up.

How about today sometime, I'll pm you with my phone number.

Forgot to take a pic of which wires to use. Here it is

003-6.jpg

Alax, it looks like you spliced the wires from the angel eye kit to the existing lamp module? That's one thing I haven't seen from this forum is pictures that shows the actual wiring setup for angel eyes.

I meet up with Alex yesterday, you guys have no idea how sweet his car looks. The '06 front just makes his car really sharp and those LED angel eyes. His car is awesome!!!! Pictures do not due this car justice.

Alax, it looks like you spliced the wires from the angel eye kit to the existing lamp module? That's one thing I haven't seen from this forum is pictures that shows the actual wiring setup for angel eyes.

Are you saying that you want to see the wire from inside the headlight to the outside? Or that you had never seen a picture that showed which 2 wires to connect them to?

I cut the little metal end of the angel eyes wire to make them fit through the rubber elbow on the low beam cover. If you want more pics I can take more, I just forgot to document the wiring part because I was too excited to finish :D

I meet up with Alex yesterday, you guys have no idea how sweet his car looks. The '06 front just makes his car really sharp and those LED angel eyes. His car is awesome!!!! Pictures do not due this car justice.

Thanks!!!! :D.

By the way, leo's car is sick!. I love those wheels and the low stance his ls has with the eibachs. Can't wait to install mine

what pics where?

Haven't had time to get pictures.I want to wash her first and then bring the camera out to show her off. I'll also be taking lots of pics at FFF this sunday.

Hey Alex, Did you give lightwurks the ok to use your car in thier ad on ebay?

ebay #270592428558

What the heck. No I didn't. I'll be contacting them about that. Thanks for the heads up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back