IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

Congrats! Looks smooth. Good job on a different exhaust tip idea. :cool:

Is that the final color?

no thats not the color its gonig to be the factory again

Wow that actually looks good.

I love the back end with the body molded lip on the trunk and everything.

And yea that exhaust is interesting.. I am guessing it is like that on both sides with the back of the two holes being actually functional?

The rear end looks okay, a bit too plain. The rest of the car.... hhhmmm not a big fan of.

some very nice work, good job, cannot wait to see it painted.

+1 on the plain factor. But I think it looks pretty badass.

I would've kept some contours, instead of filling EVERYTHING, but really nice work!

The exhaust is very cool too!

I know what it is. I would've kept the license plate surround.

The molded spoiler is awesome.

looks good, lots of work... similar to another LS I know ;)

I used those hood pins for a while, but the tie ropes aren't needed - since the the pins are locked - but you know that.

I now use AreoCatch - cleaner - http://www.aerocatch.com/

thanks guik i like them better !! i need them my hood the hood has no hinges in the back of the hood to hold it up

That lip on the trunk looks sick!!! The exhaust pipes too, just leaves the back bumper missing a little something. I like how the ls looks with the exhaust pipes. Looks badass though.

i think the hood really disrupts the cleanness of it. good work though. you should shave the door moldings too since everything else is smoothed and they kinda stick out now.

Very unique no other LS like yours keep us posted with pics of finished product.

I think the hood is looks tacky and too busy and takes away from the rest of the changes.
To me the scoops don't fit the lines of the car well.
Some people get upset and bluster about fake fender vents but this (IMO)is an order of magnitude above that.
But what's important is that you like it.
After taking pics of my car with the fender vents off for use on posts here I put them back on.

I can appreciate the time and effort that went into it, but some of that is just not my style. Nice work.

There is some parts of this car that I love but then some just kill it,... but its your car.

I love the lip kit and its execution. I love the rear spoiler molded to the trunk. But the hood and the exhaust are just to much. The exhaust isnt that bad the more I look at it but that hood just isnt this car and I think it clashes with the smooth clean cut job you did on the lip kit. I would also get rid of the door guards/side moldings. The lack of the rear surround tosses it off a bit as well.

I like how you filled in the fine beveled lines on the bumpers.

AND THE BAGS KICK ASS!

Im thinking once it goes to paint the hood and exhaust will come together more, for me at least.

I always did and still do want a lip kit just about exactly like that.

Are you gunna moild the front bumper to the fenders like the rear? That would help the look.

Thats another one that messes with my eyes. I like when lip kits are molded to bumpers but I personaly dont like when bumpers are molded to fenders but again its your car.

And the effort put into it regardless of one others taste is priceless!

Okay, I'm gonna let you in on a little idea I've had for the 2 tone tails. If I were to buy them, this is what I would do. Here's a crappy mspaint job on the right taillight:

IMG_0093.jpg

Buy this film to do it:

http://www.lamin-x.com/#

I really think it would be an awesome look for the back of the LS. I just can't convince myself to spend that much on a little clear strip. But it would make all the difference.

Members online

No members online now.
Back