LS Officially sold!

02V8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Its getting picked up tomorrow by the owner. I have been looking at STI's, EVO's, Legacy GT's, MazdaSpeed 6's and none are in nice condition. So I may just go with a G35 sedan and I still have enough left over to put a Vortec supercharger on it to get 400+HP.

See you guys around.

Its getting picked up tomorrow by the owner. I have been looking at STI's, EVO's, Legacy GT's, MazdaSpeed 6's and none are in nice condition. So I may just go with a G35 sedan and I still have enough left over to put a Vortec supercharger on it to get 400+HP.

See you guys around.

Congrats. You threw out the R huh?

The new WRX's are nice. Check those out. They are faster than the STI now.

I can't count how many G35's I see in a day on all my fingers and toes. Everywhere I turn now, those and Acura TLs

Just as many as STI's but they are still nice cars.

Plus not all those G35's are worked.

That G35 is gunna be a nasty ass car with that SC on it man!

You look at 350's at all?

Those aren't bad...

I am sad to have the LS go, but the depreciation will kill me later, I jumped off a sinking ship.

The G35 was right before the G37. I am very un-impressed with it. My LS running back at stock has SO much more overall usable power. I dont know if Ill buy anything yet. I may roll around in a rental for a bit :mad:

I have 2 kids guys, so the 2 door recommendations made wont fly.

NYC LS8, Ill help you with the AVIC install as much as possible. Its been a while so I can remember bits and pieces. Ill still check in here time to time, this forum is the best I have been to yet!!!!!!!

Hey Ray, I hope we are on target. I see that the package arrived today. Good timing!

I think I got everything squared away, Ray. Well, except for the PAC unit. Still trying to find out where the hell it goes. lol I'm thinking it's somewhere in another harness that plugs into the back of the radio (looks like 3 of them stock from what I've seen in pictures online) that's not used if I'm reading things right.

the pac unit i have did not need every wire connected. there are only 3 i believe that i have hooked up to watch dvd's while driving

I am sad to have the LS go, but the depreciation will kill me later, I jumped off a sinking ship.

The G35 was right before the G37. I am very un-impressed with it. My LS running back at stock has SO much more overall usable power. I dont know if Ill buy anything yet. I may roll around in a rental for a bit :mad:

I have 2 kids guys, so the 2 door recommendations made wont fly.

NYC LS8, Ill help you with the AVIC install as much as possible. Its been a while so I can remember bits and pieces. Ill still check in here time to time, this forum is the best I have been to yet!!!!!!!

what are you talking about?? your car has more power with the stock tune??? Verses the sct tunes?

Well $11 is not really that bad, definately better than trading it in. I like the newer G, the old ones interior is really low quality, even the LS is better.

Well, hopefully you find something you like man.

I sold it for what I owed on it.

I am still on the hunt for a EVO or STI, had a STI fall through on me. I offered asking price out the door and was shot down. Dealers today are NOT budging on price at all!!!

Jesus. I paid 11,500 for my 01 LS back in August of 06, and thought I was getting a deal. Its crazy how much these cars have lost value, even just in the two years since I bought mine.

Jesus. I paid 11,500 for my 01 LS back in August of 06, and thought I was getting a deal. Its crazy how much these cars have lost value, even just in the two years since I bought mine.

I let it go for a deal too, it was the lowest priced LS for the year and mileage within a 1000 miles of me.

I am still on the hunt for a EVO or STI, had a STI fall through on me. I offered asking price out the door and was shot down. Dealers today are NOT budging on price at all!!!

Get the older body style EVO Ray. I have always thought those little guys looked pretty cool for an import. ;) I think if I were ever to get a little import car it would have been an EVO VIII or IX.

What's the insurance rates on those compared to your 02 LS?? Just curious.

Members online

Back